Similar items in stock
Garland Flower Power Rug
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Garland Flower Power Rug is a contemporary juvenile cut-and-loop decorating solution that is perfect for teen and young adult rooms. This fun area rug is made from durable, stain-resistant olefin. Add a touch of peace and love to your bedroom or dorm room with the Garland Flower Power Accent Rug.
Garland Flower Power Rug:
- Fun, groovy design
- Cut-and-loop texture
- Machine-tufted 100 percent olefin
- Durable and stain-resistant
- Easy to clean
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water vacuum as needed
|Rug Size:||4' x 6'|
|Size:||4' x 6'|
|Material:||Polypropylene , OLEFIN|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CL-160A-4872-18|
|Rug Style:||Solid , Novelty|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 48.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it has no backing on it. I recommend a non-slip mat for under it.by livibear201/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rug does not have a rubber backing. It slides around a bit even on carpet. I have those sticky runners under mine to keep it in place.by lilvivsmom6/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no rubber backing, but for $15 you can purchase one separately.by shoppingh8r4/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the rug does not have a rubber backing.by albuquerqueanne3/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- non slip backing that is why I would not use a dryer to dry it. In the basement of outside will do the trick.by madbull10/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $7.98