Consider these popular products
- $44.97 Was $49.99Save $5.02
- $45.99 Was $59.00Save $13.01
Safety 1st - Sounds N' Lights Activity Walker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Satisfy your baby's curiosity with this Safety 1st Sounds 'N Lights Activity Walker. Featuring multiple toys, the item lets your little one discover the joys of lights and sounds. This baby activity walker enhances the motor skills of your kid. It comes with a 3-level height adjustment feature, accommodating a growing baby. This travel walker also has a spacious area for feeding and playing. You can easily fold this item for convenient storage and transport. This baby activity walker features grip strips that restrict your baby's movement on uneven surfaces and stairs, giving your baby extra protection. The cloth seat is removable and machine washable for convenience.
Safety 1st Sounds N' Lights Activity Walker:
- Removable activity tray uncovers a snack area underneath
- Toys encourage interactive play and motor skills development while entertaining baby with fun sounds and light
- Travel walker with spacious area for feeding and playing
- 3-level height adjustment allows parents to adjust the walker to accommodate a growing baby
- Easily folds for travel or storage
- Grip strips help restrict walker movement on uneven surfaces and stairs
- Removable cloth seat is machine washable
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4500|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 5.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This works on carpet very well if you take off the grippers attached to the bottom of the walker. They are attached with screws, so all you have to do is unscrew them. My grandson was having trouble on carpet until I took the grippers off.by DivaGranny9/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 04-500 Baby Walker This walker will work on carpet (depending which kind of carpeting you do have). It is not as smooth as using it on a tile floor. If we can be of further assistance you can contact us via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st6/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is difficult for them to do on their own it works much better on tile, but i guess if they are a little older and stronger they could do it a little.by nicksaunt6/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 04-500 Baby Walker The batteries are not replaceable. You can replace some of the toys by calling 800 544 1108. If we can be of further assistance you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st9/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The batteries are replaceable but it's a pain. You need an offset, phillips screwdriver. Remove the 2 screws on the underside of the steering wheel. Then remove the 2 screws on top of the circuit board. There are 4 G13-A CNB Micro cell batteries that will slide out.by Turtle628/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question, because I also read some people said they replaced them and others said it wasn't possible. I wound up throwing the toy part away because I looked over it and couldn't see how to change the batteries without at least breaking some of the plastic. My son didn't seem to notice once I threw it away because he was happier I could put snacks on his tray. I also remember right before the batteries died he had started to literally rip the toy off the tray himself and half the time it was laying in the floor anyways.by TBabyU1/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 04-500 Baby Walker The instructions state: Baby must be able to sit up unassisted, must not weigh more than 30 lbs. or be taller than 32 inches. There is no minimun. You determine if your child fits or not. If we can be of further assistance you can contact us via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st9/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my daughter can't reach the floor either but they grow so fast, your baby will fit very soon.by melloj11/29/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?