Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.20 List price $11.07Save $2.87
- Reduced Price$25.16
- Reduced Price$21.65
Swimways Baby Spring Float
Consider these popular products
- $32.45 Was $42.89Save $10.44
- $18.90 List price $24.99Save $6.09
- $8.24 Was $9.97Save $1.73
- $38.95 Was $49.99Save $11.04
- $6.99 Was $7.70Save $0.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Swimways Baby Spring Float provides your baby with lots of pool-time fun and helps protect from the sun. You'll love the dual inflation chambers and removable sun canopy, so you can enjoy the pool knowing your little one is safe. Your baby will enjoy the comfortable mesh play space around the edge of this Baby Spring Float with canopy. It's fun for toys and splashing. This float folds down for storage and transit, and has an included storage bag to protect it. The low seat lets children enjoy a more balanced position, so even as they wiggle around, they can stay steady.
Swimways Baby Spring Float:
- Dual inflation chambers to enhance security
- Baby's low seat provides a more secure center of gravity
- Canopy adjusts to three shading positions
- Folds down to a compact size for easy transport and storage
- Storage bag included
- Swimways spring float for ages 9 months to 24 months
|Gender:||Boys , Unisex , Girls|
|Age Range:||2 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11602|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.00 x 27.00 x 8.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the only thing i did was pull them apart and they popped right off.by Shopaholic02106/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's probably fine. My son is almost 8 months and he's 23 pounds and it supports him very well.by SunnyFL3334/29/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?