Better Homes and Gardens Neo Mission Futon, Brown
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$177.99 List price $225.00Save $47.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Neo Mission Futon is ideal for anyone with classic, yet casual tastes. Its beautiful design and warm walnut finish will coordinate well with many styles of decor and add an inviting, comfortable feel to your living room. The black wire mesh frame and sturdy hardwood construction ensures that it will last for years to come. It can support up to 600 lbs in maximum weight. This brown futon features 100 percent FSC-certified wood armrests for added durability. The seat and back are comprised of a 6" recycled fiber mattress with a polyester and cotton interior and a polyester exterior. It can convert from a sofa to a sleeper quickly and easily, which gives you additional seating and sleeping space wherever you need it. Enjoy the best in form and functionality with this full-size bed futon.
Better Homes and Gardens Neo Mission Futon, Brown:
- Solid wood arm futon with walnut finish
- Converts instantly to a full-size bed
- This brown futon features a black wire mesh frame
- 6" recycled fiber mattress included
- Polyester/cotton mattress interior with polyester cover
- Dimensions: 80.5"L x 35"W x 33"H (204cm x 89cm x 84cm)
- Weight limit: 600 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Durable hardwood construction
- 100% FSC-certified wood armrests
- This full-size bed futon offers seating and sleeping space
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Size:||Full Double Sleeper|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3145098WE|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Home Decor Style:||Mission|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||80.50 x 35.00 x 33.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does require assembly, and the assembly takes about an hour. Not too difficult, however, I've had this futon for a year now...and it is broken. Started at decently comfy, but it quickly started going very bad and painful to sit on.by mcjay898/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not enough supportby FairWarning8/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There are only nine steps to assembly but those nine steps took my partner and I over an hour to do, instructions could have been much clearer.by Shayaunna8/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the polyester cover is machine washable.by CommunityAnswer7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?