The Inner Voice of Love: A Journey Through Anguish to Freedom
Check out these related products
- $12.04 List price $13.00Save $0.96
- $7.42 Was $9.25Save $1.83
- $9.31 Was $11.05Save $1.74
- $8.12 Was $9.84Save $1.72
- $10.68 Was $11.31Save $0.63
- $9.32 Was $10.33Save $1.01
- $10.35 Was $12.73Save $2.38
- $11.10 Was $12.93Save $1.83
- $18.64 List price $21.99Save $3.35
- $11.32 List price $16.00Save $4.68
- $9.19 List price $12.99Save $3.80
- $7.58 List price $10.99Save $3.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A Catholic priest describes a period in his life of intense mental and spiritual crisis and the quiet, inner voice of love that brought him enlightenment, courage, new hope, and a new life
This is Henri Nouwen's "secret journal." It was written during the most difficult period of his life, when he suddenly lost his self-esteem, his energy to live and work, his sense of being loved, even his hope in God. Although he experienced excruciating anguish and despair, he was still able to keep a journal in which he wrote a spiritual imperative to himself each day that emerged from his conversations with friends and supporters.
For more than eight years, Henri Nouwen felt that what he wrote was too raw and private to share with others. Instead, he published "The Return of the Prodigal Son, " in which he expressed some of the insights gained during his mental and spiritual crisis. But then friends asked him, "Why keep your anguish hidden from the many people who have been nurtured by your writing? Wouldn't it be of consolation for many to know about the fierce inner battle that lies underneath so many of your spiritual insights?"
For the countless men and women who have to live through the pain of broken relationships, or who suffer from the loss of a loved one, this book about the inner voice of love offers new courage, new hope, even new life.
|Number of Pages:||144|
|Author:||Nouwen, Henri J. M.|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $11.62 Was $15.98Save $4.36
- $5.31 List price $5.95Save $0.64
- $6.46 List price $7.99Save $1.53
- $11.31 Was $14.26Save $2.95
- $8.84 List price $14.99Save $6.15
- $10.10 List price $12.95Save $2.85
- $10.70 Was $13.28Save $2.58
- $11.27 List price $19.95Save $8.68
- $15.34 List price $19.99Save $4.65
- $6.50 Was $6.99Save $0.49
- $15.77 Was $17.33Save $1.56