Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System Microdermabrasion Facial Treatment 1 Kit
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $6.65 Was $7.99Save $1.34
- Reduced Price$12.74 List price $25.00Save $12.26
- $35.87 Was $49.00Save $13.13
- $36.83 Was $49.99Save $13.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Studies have shown regular microdermabrasion is more beneficial to your skin than sporadic treatments. That's why Olay skincare experts developed Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System. Olay combines the power of microdermabrasion with a mini-peel treatment to wake up tired-looking skin. Over time, it visibly improves skin tone and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Make it part of your regular skincare regimen to gently resurface your skin's texture and activate surface cell renewal for soft, smooth skin. It's even gentle enough to use up to two times a week. There's only one Regenerist, backed by 60 years of Olay skincare experience. If you're ready for a dramatic transformation, Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System offers you the power of a microdermabrasian and mini-peel treatment to regenerate your skin's appearance in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Olay innovation. it's a beautiful thing.
Health Concern: Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Skin Care Concern: Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals: PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40. Peel Activator Serum: Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Gender:||Women , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7560960260|
|Container Type:||MOLDED TRAY IN BOX|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.56 x 6.81 x 6.56 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's not designed for blackheads.It's designed to remove dead skin and scars.If you have trouble with blackheads try neutrogena deep clean or acnefree facewash with benzoyl peroxide.This is too strong for blackhead removal.by Unique0111/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, it totally got rid of my blemishes!!by matt109281/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am much older then you and my nose was terrible, nothing worked until I bought BIOR'E DEEP CLEANING PORE STRIPS. THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!! The first time I used one and peeled it off it was gross but all my black & white heads were gone. I wish I only had known about them at your age. Cost is only $6.99. Say goodbye to those 2 blackheads.by momincalif1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has gotten rid of my blackheadsby shell6712/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you should see a dermatologist at least for an initial visit to get some advice about how to take care of those deep seated blackheads and once that is done you can be on your way to a healthier you. Good Luck!by RozLovesWalmart1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Joyce, I'll be glad to help you with that. There is no set number of uses in one kit of the Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System. With your only using about a half tablespoon of each product and there's approximately 2 fl. oz. in each, you should get several uses from one system. I hope that this information is helpful. Marjorieby TheOlayTeam9/3/2016Written by a verified representative from TheOlayTeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- many applications, not just one or two. I didn't count, but I'd say I got at least 10 or so. It depends on how much of the product you use each time.by cdk102/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can use this at least 10 times over a period of a couple of months, but I have really dry skin. It will depend on how much of it you put on. I find a thin layer is all I need because the crystals work so well.by GW431/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure how many..I use it twice a week. The bottles I have now I have used 4 times and they are still pretty full. You only need a little bit of product.by tat2edcarebear2/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have purchased this product twice now and you get many applications per kit.by memak2/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- WELL, THAT DEPENDS ON YOUR SKIN. I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT TO MIX YOUR PRODUCT ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE REALLY SENSITIVE SKIN. FOR MY SKIN, I NORMALLY USE A TONER IN BETWEEN THOSE THREE DAYS ALONG WITH A FACE MOISTURIZER.by KIARA25891/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Olay Regenerist regenerating serum LOVE the way it feels on my skin and also Olay Complete with all day UV moisturizer SPF 15%. Let the serum soak in and then 2-3 minutes later put on the moisturizerby Landsharkshopper1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser followed with Olay Regenerist deep hydration regenerating cream is a perfect daily duo.by capiz20091/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?