Formula 409 Carpet Cleaner Aerosol Can, 22 Ounces
About this item
- 22 ounce aerosol can of carpet cleaner.
- Removes spots and stains including pet stains, tracked-in dirt, motor oil, food grease, coffee, tea, red wine stains.
- Leaves your carpet clean, soft and plush.
- Safe for use in pet areas.
About this item
Restore your carpet and have it looking like new. Formula 409 Carpet Spot and Stain Removers fast-penetrating formula effectively cleans the whole carpet and gets out a variety of tough stains, including pet stains, tracked-in dirt, motor oil, food grease, coffee, tea, red wine and more. With Stainblock technology, Formula 409 Carpet Cleaner helps repel dirt and stains, making future cleaning easier.
- Shake can well before use.
- Spray on stain. Avoid saturating carpet.
- Gently blot with clean, white absorbent cloth.
- If necessary repeat steps 2 and 3 until stain is gone.
- After full stain removal, gently blot area with clean cool water in all directions. Repeat and blot area dry.
Contains no phosphorus.
Ingredients: Anionic Surfactants and Fragrance
Instructions: . If accidentally sprayed on furniture or baseboard, just wipe off. Contents will clean a carpeted area up to 168 square feet (12' x 14'). Before Cleaning: Test for colorfastness on a hidden section of carpet. Remove loose dirt from the area to be cleaned. For wet spills or stains, blot area with a clean, absorbent cloth. Some stains will cause permanent discoloration even after cleaning. Directions:. Spot and stain cleaning. 1) Shake can well and generously apply Formula 409 Carpet Spot and Stain Remover directly to stain from a distance of 4 to 6 inches. Allow foam to absorb into stain for 3 minutes. 2) Gently rub or blot area with an absorbent, dry cloth. Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed. 3) Allow to dry completely and then vacuum. Deep-cleaning for larger areas. 1) Shake well before and during use. Hold can upside down about 2 feet above carpet. Spray lightly and evenly over a 3-foot-square area using a side-to-side sweeping motion. 2) With a damp mop or sponge, rub into carpet using a crisscross sweeping motion. 3) Continue working across the carpet until entire area is cleaned. Let dry, then vacuum loosened dirt. Self-Cleaning. 1) Shake can well before and during use. Hold can upside down about 2 feet above carpet. Spray lightly and evenly using a side-to-side sweeping motion. 2) Allow approximately 15 minutes for foam to dry and to lift dirt. When dry, vacuum thoroughly. For best results, use vacuum cleaner at top suction with a fresh empty bag.