SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Third Season (Full Frame)
About this item
- DVD, Rating: Not Rated
- Runtime: 476
- Color, Closed Captioned, Paramount Home Entertainment, 09/27/2005
About this item
More fun and games beneath the waves are in store for you, you, and maybe you as the animated cult favorite "SpongeBob SquarePants" launches its third season. The opener brings back those antiquated superheroes Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (voiced by Ernest Borgnine and Tim Conway), who must rely upon SpongeBob when they lose their utility belts; and as a bonus, SpongeBob's driving teacher Mrs. Puff is arrested - and she likes it, she really likes it. And what else? Well, a magic pencil leaves SpongeBob a fraction of his former self; snow falls on Bikini Bottom; the Krusty Krab is apparently invaded by a phony health inspector (accept no substitutes!); Squidward ends up a "street octopus," even though there aren't any streets; SpongeBob tries to prove he's tough enough to get into the Salty Spittoon (our motto: No Weenies Allowed); an abandoned clam brings out the parental instinct - and the absentee parent - in the redoubtable Patrick; the outside world is given its first glimpse of the fabled "Krusty Krab Training Video" (watch for the POOP session - it sure beats "Dating Do's and Don't's").
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Third Season
- "My Pretty Seahorse" ends with a Very Special Moment that will leave you as confused as the live-action "dad" we see on screen.
- The legend of the Hash
- Slinging Slasher becomes all too true.
- Gary enters the Great Snail Race, which is not an oxymoron, we think
- and at long last, we see "The Lost Episode" or rather, the "Other Lost Episode."
- In addition, this season offers a flashback to Sponge
- Bob's prehistoric relative, as he discovers fire (not a bad trick when you're underwater).
- Bonus episode: "Help Wanted" pilot episode, "How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants &
- His Underwater Buddies", Pop-up trivia facts from Stephen Hillenburd &
- crew, Dolby Digital stereo: English, French &