I love it! This keeps me from using the big oven. It's a time saver and doesn't take up your whole counter. The stay on time feature is a plus and it was inexpensive. Black and Decker makes great products.
BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Easy Controls, Stainless Steel, TO1760SS
Arrives by Thu, Jan 23
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Natural Convection Technology - The interior is designed to circulate hot air throughout the oven for fast, even results.
- 4 Functions: Bake, Broil, Toast, Keep Warm
- Fits 4 Slices of Bread or a 9? Pizza - Easily fit a 9? pizza, four slices of bread, or a variety of other snacks and meals.
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
- Natural Convection Technology: The interior is designed to circulate hot air throughout the oven for fast, even results.
- Four Cooking Functions: Choose from convection bake, broil, toast, and keep warm.
- Compact Size: Easily fit a 9? pizza, four slices of bread, or a variety of other snacks and meals.
- 30-Minute Timer: The precise cooking timer features a stay-on function for longer baking tasks.
- Included Rack and Pan: The included rack and bake pan fit perfectly in the toaster oven.
- EvenToast? Technology: Up to 30% more even toasting than BLACK + DECKER conventional toaster ovens.
- Stainless Steel Exterior: Attractive and durable stainless steel looks great in any kitchen.
- Extra-Wide Viewing Window: Keep a close watch on food while it bakes without opening the oven door.
- Removable Crumb Tray: Easily remove food crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.
- Two Rack Positions: Added versatility for cooking under the broiler or to fit larger items.
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
Great product, thin walls too hot
I love the functions of the oven. Perfect size for my counter space. The only downfall is it gets super hot on the outside. Very concern about safety with it getting so hot while cooking. I am going to return it. B
Toaster might not be for toast.
Pro: Small unit fits in small kitchens doesn't take up much counter space. Easy to clean with removable crumb tray. Cons: Burns everything! I am still working on adjusting the level to a perfect toast, but the dial is very difficult to adjust in small increments. Maybe runs hotter due to being new or I haven't quite got the exact toast level figured out?? As a lifetime toaster oven owner I am not sure why I cannot find a decent toaster that actually toasts?!
My only complaint is the knobs are not easy to grip. The timer setting is very difficult to set exactly where it needs to be! I have burnt my toast a couple of times and under-baked a dish or two. But it looks nice on my counter!
The glass shattered as soon as I took bagel out. First use. Walmart would not refund. similar experiences reported to consumer site.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.