Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$7.69 List price $11.01Save $3.32
- $5.59 Was $7.78Save $2.19
- Reduced Price$13.55 List price $16.26Save $2.71
- $3.32 Was $3.74Save $0.42
- Reduced Price$3.36 List price $4.99Save $1.63
- $11.30 Was $11.97Save $0.67
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$1.75 List price $2.99Save $1.24
- Reduced Price$10.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Scotch Super 77 Multipurpose Adhesive is a versatile craft accessory that can be used for a wide range of tasks. Use it to help hold up decorations or tackle important home improvement projects such as attaching fiberglass insulation or drywall corner bead. The 3M Scotch adhesive (10.7 oz) is simple to use and features a quick drying formula that bonds well to many lightweight materials.
Scotch Super 77 Multipurpose Adhesive, 10.7 oz:
- Good for general decorating and crafts, including wreaths, silk flower arrangements, models and many other projects
- Ideal for home improvement and repair projects
- Attach fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bond thin films, foils and fabrics
- Great for scrapbooking, picture framing and mounting presentations
- Photo safe craft adhesive
|Recommended Use:||FELT:MULTI PURPOSE:CARDBOARD:METAL:FABRI|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||250268|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.62 x 2.62 x 7.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I ordered it online and picked up in the store. Saves lots of time looking.by Windssurfer8/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The bonding time can vary from application from 15-30 minutes. We would suggest allowing the item to cure for at least 24 hours before use. Please note the adhesive will never fully harden and will remain soft and flexible. For more information, we can be reached at 800-328-6276 M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CST. Thanks for asking!by 3M Social Engagement1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never used the stick. With the spray you need to be careful of overspray as it is hard to remove from other surfaces you may not want to have glue on.by Windssurfer4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $17.43 List price $29.99Save $12.56
- $9.59 Was $11.74Save $2.15
- $18.45 List price $29.99Save $11.54
- $3.79 Was $4.85Save $1.06