Customers also considered
- $7.99 Was $8.97Save $0.98
- $12.30 Was $17.80Save $5.50
- $22.23 Was $24.47Save $2.24
- $14.99 Was $15.90Save $0.91
- $8.00 Was $8.47Save $0.47
- Reduced Price$19.10 List price $43.99Save $24.89
- $16.29 Was $18.97Save $2.68
- Reduced Price$29.64 List price $38.66Save $9.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Return your car, truck or SUV to its original condition with the help of this 3M Headlight Restoration Kit. It is designed to repair lenses that are losing clear visibility. Using this car headlight restoration kit will increase the illumination capacity of fogged, yellowed, cloudy, hazy or dull looking parts by improving their performance. It will not only enhance the appearance of the vehicle, but it will also increase road clarity for added safety. This kit is intended for use with a standard household drill with an RPM rating of 1200 to 1600, which is not included. Simply follow the steps of sanding the parts to remove the yellow layer, refining or reducing the scratches, then polishing the headlight for clarity and shine. It even comes with detailed, simple to understand instructions for added convenience. This easy to use headlight lens restoration kit is also ideal for clearing up the haze on your taillights and fog lights or directional lights.
3M Headlight Restoration Kit:
- Designed to restore clarity to headlight lenses that have become yellowed, cloudy or hazy
- Headlight lens restoration kit improves the performance of the headlight
- Three easy steps: sand, refine and polish
- Easier than replacing an old headlight
- Comes with easy-to-use instructions
- Car headlight restoration kit does not include household drill
- Restores headlights, taillights, fog lights or directional lights
- Weight: .3 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.409"L x 5.875"W x 7.781"H
|Occasion:||Christmas , Father's Day , Birthday , Retirement|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||39008|
|Container Type:||MOLDED CASE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.41 x 5.88 x 7.78 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It easily does 2 headlights with some of the first stage pads left over. If you really were extra careful, you might be able to do 3 but I think 4 would be a struggle. The last sanding pad (the polish pad) only has one in the kit, so I think that would be your limiting factor. Also depends on how bad your headlights are, as the worse they are the more sanding required.by northofsomewhere10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did two cars, which was four headlight lenses. Enough product left to probably do a third.by atwoodnative12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did both mine with left overby Homepeach12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In theory, you can do two lenses with one kit. However, severe scratches or wear will probably only get you through one.by NightGyr12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Two large worn out lenses. Maybe more if the lenses are smaller or not really worn out.by SkiRaceGeek6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I did 3 and can probably do 3 more so 3 sets of headlights.by Sleeper89/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is enough compound to do probably 10 headlights. They give you enough disks to do probably 4-6 headlights.by PDizzyD1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It finished 2 in bad shape for me.by Lieb412/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If they were as yellowed as mine, one set.by cactus681/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got it to do both... no problems.by HskerInID1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 vehiclesby cado1511/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used a cordless drill on mine and just got the first headlight done with the kit. Ran out of the first sanding discs. My cordless drill was supposed to run at 1400rpm on high, but in hindsight I would say it doesnt' run that fast. I only got that one headlight done with the kit. I bought another kit, and another CORDED drill that does run at 1400rpm, and that second headlight went so much faster and easier. Amazing results. Really. Just make sure you have the correct tools and the time and patience to do it right. Others have reported that they do more than one car with one kit, so I'm assuming they had the right drill for the job.by ferret13sj11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do not use more than one pad per headlight, you can do two cars or four headlights.by norbertk1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it on the 2 headlights on my 97 Ford 350 super duty, but that used up the sanding pads and the rubbing compound.by JIM109877/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Realistically only a pair of headlights. If you were just trying to do a quick cleanup of the lenses you could probably do 2 pairs.by Z28ragtop1/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was able to do a set of double full size Chevy Pickup lights and single Mazda Protege headlights.by gforce738/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one setby ITCM8/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it depends on severity of the dullness of your headlights. My headlights were very dull and I used most of the sanding pads. I believe I have 1 left of each grade so I could probably do one more really dull headlight or 2 headlights that have minor dullness.by Chikluvit10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did two '97 Buick sedan lights. FOr more than that, you may need more sanding pads and polish.by fotolearner4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how bad they are. I dd 2 and have enough left for 2 more probably. For $15 bucks though its still cheap and it works great even if you only get 2 lights out of it.by Lavapit10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -- mine were in the same condition and they are now crystal-clear. The product is amazing and well worth the price.by MrBoats8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will even correct any problem from the kit you used prior (if any) and completely remove the foggy, dingy look of the oxidized plastic. Don't rush through it, let the drill do the work (don't apply too much pressure) and keep the surface lubricated with water and your headlights will look as close to new as you could want when they are polished out.by An anonymous customer8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This kit is made to restore the outside of your headlight. Usually the frosting is on the outside of the lens because of the weather elements. If the frosting is on the outside it will make them clear and look almost brand new.by XtremeBowHunter8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Follow the directions and they will look good s new. Mine were pretty foggy and now they are clear as glass.by RazorJim8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will be amazed what this will do for your frosted headlights!by TheFlyingHillBilly8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe that it will. If the lenses feel rough it is probably the outside that is the problem. This will smooth and polish them, and they will be clearer. I used it on some very yellowed and rough lenses and it did great.by rmphoto1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product only works on the surface.by Raskolnik9/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My headlights looked like what you are describing; patchy frosted places on the headlight lens that seemed to go away when wet. The kit restored the lens to a clear, like-new condition. Definitely would recommend this product.by johnatwm7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this will help, a LOT. Just follow the instructions!by snatch1018/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine were the same. This worked.by mdh8b7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $4.99 Was $5.84Save $0.85
- from $64.88Save $6.43