I purchased this item to use while mowing my pasture. Also for corona virus. This was my first time to use a respirator with a valve while mowing. The valve was great. The only issue I have is that I haven't figured out how to wear my sunglasses. The metal in the nose stops my sunglasses. Breathing was much easier than using a standard surgical mask.
3M 8511 N95 Cool Flow Valved Respirator, 10 Pack
About This Item
- NIOSH-APPROVED N95 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles and aerosols
- 3M™ COOL FLOW™ VALVE helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- BREATHE 30% EASIER compared to 3M™ 8200, breathe easier is defined as initial pressure drop
- ADJUSTABLE M-NOSECLIP helps ensure a custom, secure seal with fewer pressure points
- STRETCHABLE, BRAIDED HEADBANDS for comfort
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN for comfort
- COMFORTABLE for long periods of wear
- CONVENIENT, DISPOSABLE DESIGN
- RECOMMENDED FOR relief from dusts and certain particles encountered during sanding projects (bare wood, non-lead painted surfaces, or drywall), grinding, sawing, sweeping, installation of fiberglass insulation
- ALSO HELPS FILTER pollen, mold spores and dust particles encountered during outdoor activities such as gardening, cutting firewood, raking, and mowing
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- DIY/Home Use: Use ONLY in NON-HARMFUL environments. Occupational/Hazardous Use: Use under a regulated government (e.g. OSHA) respiratory protection program. WARNING: Limitations apply; Misuse may result in sickness or death. See product packaging and insert or call 3M in USA at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.20 x 5.00 x 8.50 Inches
Flow valve works great.
I use these respirators because of allergies. I purchased them a day before the huge price increase because of the virus scare. Walmart honored my order and sent them at the lower price so I'm giving Walmart 5 stars also. Respirators work great with the flow valve when you wear glasses. Keeps them from fogging up.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question