Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$18.68 List price $68.40Save $49.72
- Reduced Price$19.10 List price $70.50Save $51.40
- Reduced Price$18.04 List price $65.20Save $47.16
- Reduced Price$2.52 List price $3.99Save $1.47
- Reduced Price$16.64 List price $58.20Save $41.56
- Reduced Price$19.40 List price $72.00Save $52.60
- Reduced Price$19.76 List price $73.80Save $54.04
- Reduced Price$17.48 List price $62.40Save $44.92
- Reduced Price$17.28 List price $61.40Save $44.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4" x 20' [PRICE is per ROLL] 33SUPER20FT 3M
Scotch(R) Super 33+ Electrical Tape a black, 7 mil tape, on a 1 1/2 inch core, combines the flexibility of a PVC backing with excellent electrical insulating properties to provide primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600V. Abrasion-, corrosion-, and UV-resistant, it makes an excellent protective jacketing for high-voltage cables and wire harnessing. UL Listed and CSA Certified, it resists alkalis and acids, and is flame-retardant. Excellent all-weather performance in cold to 0(deg)F (-18(deg)C) or hot to 220(deg)F (105(deg)C).
- Sale Unit: ROLL
|Recommended Use:||Cable , Insulating Wire|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33SUPER20FT|
|Features:||Temperature Resistant , Moisture Resistant , Corrosion Resistant , Abrasion Resistant , Adhesive , Flame Resistant , Alkali Resistant , Weather Resistant , Pressure Sensitive , UV Resistant , Stretchable|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 2.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.