Check out these related products
- $13.29 List price $14.99Save $1.70
- $4.94 List price $5.99Save $1.05
- $15.00 List price $15.99Save $0.99
- $4.97 List price $5.99Save $1.02
- $4.41 List price $5.99Save $1.58
- $4.99 List price $5.99Save $1.00
- $12.75 Was $14.15Save $1.40
- $6.94 Was $7.99Save $1.05
- $13.71 List price $17.99Save $4.28
- $15.22 List price $16.99Save $1.77
- $17.09 List price $17.99Save $0.90
Summer Reading Is Killing Me!
Consider these popular products
- $9.41 Was $11.89Save $2.48
- $7.59 Was $8.48Save $0.89
- $7.19 Was $9.95Save $2.76
- $4.00 Was $4.99Save $0.99
- $15.09 List price $24.99Save $9.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Viking Books, 1998, ISBN # 0670880418
Joe, Fred, and Sam have no idea why they?ve been transported to a playground. All they know is that there's a 250-pound chicken and it's headed straight for them. While Joe's racking his brains for the magic words to stop a charging chicken, he suddenly has a flash of what's going to happen next. It's exactly like the book he just read. Turns out Fred put their summer reading list inside The Book (the magic one, that is)?and now they?re destined to spend their summer living stories that were only meant to be read. Only one thing is clear: writing a back-to-school book report will be no sweat. Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith also collaborated on "Math Curse, The Stinky Cheese Man," and "The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs." Jon Scieszka lives in Brooklyn, New York. Lane Smith lives in New York City.
|Number of Pages:||73|
|Author:||Scieszka, Jon , Smith, Lane|
|Series Title:||Time Warp Trio|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||July, 1998|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.