Check out these related products
- $14.61 Was $19.70Save $5.09
- $23.78 List price $30.00Save $6.22
- $21.92 Was $27.00Save $5.08
- $24.13 List price $29.95Save $5.82
- $24.53 List price $30.00Save $5.47
Investing In Real Estate With Lease Options And "Subject-To" Deals: Powerful Strategies For Getting More When You Sell, And Paying Less When You Buy
Consider these popular products
- $11.39 List price $18.99Save $7.60
- $63.43 List price $81.20Save $17.77
- $185.92 List price $238.00Save $52.08
- $13.93 List price $18.00Save $4.07
- $70.05 List price $85.00Save $14.95
- $8.07 Was $12.16Save $4.09
- $11.36 List price $17.00Save $5.64
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $17.18 List price $25.99Save $8.81
- $66.50 List price $78.95Save $12.45
- $12.76 Was $13.63Save $0.87
- $6.25 Was $6.62Save $0.37
- $138.86 List price $165.45Save $26.59
- $93.05 List price $97.95Save $4.90
- $14.40 Was $15.29Save $0.89
- $15.56 List price $21.00Save $5.44
- $92.23 List price $103.50Save $11.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Not Avail, 2005, ISBN# 047171836X
With lease options and subject-to deals, investors can control properties worth much more than what they could normally afford to purchase. The potential for profit is great and the costs of getting started are low.
This book shows novice investors how author Wendy Patton and thousands of other Americans--including well-known real estate developers and business moguls--use lease options and subject-to deals to control valuable property without necessarily owning it. The cost of purchasing an option or subject-to deal is a fraction of what it costs to buy a home. That's why these kinds of deals are typically found in every serious investor's portfolio. Sharing the secrets and strategies investors use to profit from low- and no-money-down deals, Patton gives investors all the information they need to succeed.
"Finally, a book that explains lease option and subject-to deals in depth and detail. This book is essential for anyone who wants to make money in real estate without using a lot of cash or taking on a lot of risk. A gold mine of great information."
--Robert Shemin, New York Times bestselling author of Secrets of Buying and Selling Real Estate?Without Using Your Own Money
"Few can rival Wendy's knowledge and experience with lease option and subject-to deals. This is a must-read for beginning and advanced investors and the real estate agents who serve them."
--Gary Keller, New York Times bestselling author of The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
"The techniques Patton teaches here are invaluable--especially for working with Realtors and still getting properties for little- or no-money-down. The detail in this book will make you want to read every page."
--Albert Lowry, PhD, New York Times bestselling author of How You Can Become Financially Independent by Investing in Real Estate
|Number of Pages:||260|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||June, 2005|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.