Trigger Point Therapy For Myofascial Pain: The Practice Of Informed Touch
Check out these related products
- $11.77 List price $16.95Save $5.18
- $12.49 List price $14.95Save $2.46
- $10.60 List price $14.00Save $3.40
- $15.63 List price $23.00Save $7.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Healing Arts Press, 2005, ISBN# 1594770549
A clinical reference manual for the evaluation and treatment of muscle pain
- Contains detailed illustrations of pain patterns and trigger-point locations
- 15,000 copies sold in first hardcover edition
Myofascial pain syndromes are among the fastest growing problems that physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, and physical, occupational, and massage therapists encounter in their patients. In Trigger "Point Therapy for Myofascial Pain" Donna and Steven Finando have organized vast amounts of information on treating myofascial pain into an accessible "user's manual" for healthcare practitioners. They examine a wide range of pain patterns and present evaluation and palpation techniques for reducing trigger points--and thereby alleviating pain--in the most clinically significant musculature of the body.
This comprehensive yet easy-to-use reference guide to treatment of muscle pain begins with chapters on the concept of Qi and its relationship to myology, specific trigger point location and activation, and palpatory skill-building techniques. Subsequent sections provide detailed information on each muscle to teach clinicians to locate quickly and accurately individual points of pain and compensation. A visual index allows easy identification of the muscles that may be involved. "Trigger Point Therapy for Myofascial Pain" provides necessary and invaluable information for sufferers and any professional involved with myofascial disorders.
|Number of Pages:||244|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Finando, Donna , Finando, Steven|
|Publication Date:||August, 2005|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 11.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $15.79 List price $25.00Save $9.21
- $12.18 List price $19.99Save $7.81
- $9.85 List price $16.99Save $7.14
- $9.75 Was $10.97Save $1.22
- $14.15 List price $25.99Save $11.84
- $16.49 List price $27.99Save $11.50
- $7.75 List price $9.99Save $2.24
- $16.66 List price $28.00Save $11.34
- $12.73 List price $19.95Save $7.22
- $9.04 List price $15.99Save $6.95
- $46.55 List price $49.00Save $2.45