Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$29.00 List price $120.00Save $91.00
- Reduced Price$3.97 List price $9.99Save $6.02
- Reduced Price$27.49 List price $34.99Save $7.50
- Reduced Price$5.51 List price $8.99Save $3.48
- $6.35 List price $12.80Save $6.45
Holiday Time Pre-Lit 32" Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas Tree
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a Christmas tree without all the work with this 32" Fiber Optic Christmas Tree by Holiday Time. The artificial tree has a full shape. It also features 100 fiber optic lights for a bright holiday experience without having to put the lights on yourself. The item also comes with a gold base. Holiday decorating will be much easier with this pre-lit artificial Christmas tree.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.00 x 19.00 x 32.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it has power cordby TYDEMOM12/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The tree has an adapter & plugs into a regular outlet.by ShopperInGreeneville11/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It has to be plugged in.by NamelessIsFine11/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's pretty full. You might have to play with the branches a bit to get the look you want, but there are no big holes or gaps.by NamelessIsFine11/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lauren, I was worried it was too thin when I started "fluffing the tree out". I find it full enough for a small tree. With just the lights, changing color (thats's why I got it) it's full enough, add a few small ornaments & make it a little more personal if you like, but not too many to take away the effect of the lights. It's like watching a fish tank, if you know how relaxing that is. For the price, just get one & enjoy it.by JAKinBaltimore11/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just love this tree, it is very full and will look great with just a few strings of mini beads or like me i decorate with a lot of mini ornaments. You can hang from the middle out or just on the outside. No gaps if you just fluff and plug in. The branches swivel around the center pole so you have room for med to small ornaments.by grammy199112/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?