Check out these related products
- $6.76 List price $7.99Save $1.23
- $12.59 Was $14.28Save $1.69
- $6.24 List price $7.99Save $1.75
- $5.64 Was $7.99Save $2.35
- $6.34 Was $8.99Save $2.65
- $6.73 Was $7.58Save $0.85
- $22.12 List price $29.99Save $7.87
- $8.73 List price $9.99Save $1.26
Consider these popular products
- $7.26 List price $9.99Save $2.73
- $37.41 List price $48.99Save $11.58
- $24.68 List price $42.96Save $18.28
- $7.18 Was $8.13Save $0.95
- $7.52 List price $7.99Save $0.47
- $22.49 List price $29.99Save $7.50
- $9.48 List price $13.99Save $4.51
- $6.93 List price $9.99Save $3.06
- $6.37 Was $7.46Save $1.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
CD/Spoken Word, Brilliance Audio, 2014, ISBN13 9781480586116, ISBN10 1480586110
There's nothing All Star pitcher Peter Friedman loves more than baseball. It's his life. He breathes baseball, dreams about it, and works his tail off to be great. Most kids are nervous about starting high school, but Pete's amazing arm is going to make his life pretty easy. When you?re the star, girls, popularity, and all-around stud status are sure to follow. But Pete's freshman year doesn't turn out as planned. A pitching accident over the summer ruins his arm. If he can't play baseball, what is he supposed to do? If he isn't the star pitcher, then who is he? Pete's best friend and pitching partner, AJ, doesn't believe Pete ? he tells him he?ll be back to his normal self by spring training. To make matters more complicated, there's something going on with Pete's grampa ? he's acting weird and keeps forgetting important things, and Pete's mother doesn't want to talk about it. The only person Pete can confide in is Angelika, the amazingly cute girl in his photography class who might like Pete as much as he likes her . . . only Angie doesn't know if she can date someone who can't be honest with himself, or with the people he's closest to.
|Book Format:||Audio CD|
|Author:||Daniels, Luke , Sonnenblick, Jordan|
|Publication Date:||February, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 7.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.