Check out these related products
- $11.56 Was $12.40Save $0.84
- $11.16 List price $13.95Save $2.79
- $10.29 List price $14.00Save $3.71
- $13.55 List price $17.95Save $4.40
- $10.99 List price $14.95Save $3.96
- $12.32 List price $15.99Save $3.67
- $9.66 List price $14.99Save $5.33
- $10.82 List price $13.99Save $3.17
- $11.21 List price $17.99Save $6.78
- $11.07 List price $12.99Save $1.92
- $9.25 List price $15.95Save $6.70
- $11.58 List price $14.99Save $3.41
- $10.72 List price $11.95Save $1.23
Consider these popular products
- $9.49 List price $15.95Save $6.46
- from $7.47
- $6.95 List price $11.99Save $5.04
- $13.73 List price $18.00Save $4.27
- $14.53 List price $21.99Save $7.46
- $14.26 Was $16.99Save $2.73
- $9.13 Was $15.75Save $6.62
- $21.37 List price $24.95Save $3.58
- $13.03 List price $18.00Save $4.97
- $15.21 Was $19.29Save $4.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Blue Mountain Arts, 2014, ISBN13 9781598427950, ISBN10 1598427954
As a life coach, Minx Boren is committed to inspiring people to discover optimistic approaches to personal fulfillment and well-being. Her innovative work in the fields of health, nutrition, self-awareness, and relationships has shown that when we create time and space for whatever it is we are searching or longing for, we can purposefully affect the quality of our days and, by extension, our life.
With this book, Coach Minx, as she is affectionately known, explores the power and capacity we each have to rise to the challenges we face. Whether they are financial, physical, or emotional, she encourages setting apart quiet time to reflect on our circumstances and connect with our wise inner voice. Through poetry and artful prose, she shows us that hope happens when we choose to focus our attention on what is possible and that healing takes place when we decide to do more of the things that bring us joy.
|Number of Pages:||92|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Blue Mountain Arts|
|Publication Date:||May, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 7.75 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.