Check out these related products
- $118.51 Was $124.75Save $6.24
- $36.10 List price $49.95Save $13.85
- $11.59 List price $16.95Save $5.36
- $10.29 List price $16.95Save $6.66
- $12.11 List price $16.00Save $3.89
- $13.29 List price $16.00Save $2.71
- $11.06 List price $17.00Save $5.94
- $14.67 List price $17.00Save $2.33
- $9.25 List price $15.00Save $5.75
Consider these popular products
- $16.78 List price $24.00Save $7.22
- $11.57 List price $19.95Save $8.38
- $37.00 List price $59.00Save $22.00
- $9.06 Was $9.66Save $0.60
- $7.98 List price $14.00Save $6.02
- $8.65 Was $9.21Save $0.56
- $10.36 Was $11.08Save $0.72
- $9.27 List price $15.99Save $6.72
- $14.83 List price $19.95Save $5.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Shares first-person accounts of children and parents whose lives have been positively touched by international adoption.
"There is a wealth of information--and hope--here for people looking at possibilities for international adoption, and there is certainly no better advocate on the long journey than the upbeat, passionate Aronson." --"Publishers Weekly "
Over the course of the past three decades, Dr. Jane Aronson has touched the lives of thousands of adopted children from around the world, and in this inspiring book, she presents moving first-person testimonies from families whose lives have been blessed by adoption.
This book introduces us to Claude Knobler, a writer from Los Angeles who traveled to Ethiopia to adopt his son and had an emotional encounter with the boy's courageous birth mother; actor Mary-Louise Parker, whose older son's bond with his adopted baby sister was magically instant; and Lynn Danzker, an entrepreneur who set off alone to adopt her son, and in the process, met and married her husband. The authors range from teachers to filmmakers, from stay-at-home dads to celebrities--all of them bound by their transformative experiences as adoptive parents.
|Number of Pages:||314|
|Author:||Aronson, Jane, Dr.|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.