Check out these related products
- $23.39 List price $29.95Save $6.56
- $81.00 List price $90.00Save $9.00
- $28.52 List price $39.95Save $11.43
- $28.17 List price $29.95Save $1.78
Consider these popular products
- $10.01 List price $13.99Save $3.98
- $15.95 List price $27.99Save $12.04
- $21.49 List price $30.00Save $8.51
- $19.44 List price $27.99Save $8.55
- $14.20 List price $20.00Save $5.80
- $16.34 List price $22.95Save $6.61
- $9.13 List price $16.00Save $6.87
- $12.82 Was $14.95Save $2.13
- $15.13 List price $15.95Save $0.82
- $17.75 List price $22.00Save $4.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, State Univ of New York Pr, 2014, ISBN13 9781438446820, ISBN10 1438446829
Today s cities are competing with each other on many levels for our business, for our residency, for our tourism dollars, for our employment, and much more. Especially in light of market models of governance seeping into the public sector, it has become both necessary and prudent for city staff to undertake place promotion to attract many potential stakeholders. In "Cities for Sale," Staci M. Zavattaro reveals that cities are increasingly acting like private-sector public relations and marketing firms in scope, value, and practice. To promote their cities, public administrators are embracing tactics such as branding, media relations, in-house publication, and the use of volunteers or outside organizations as PR surrogates. This shift in communication patterns from providing public information to city self-promotion has, Zavattaro argues, both positive and negative implications for democratic governance and citizen participation."
|Number of Pages:||138|
|Author:||Zavattaro, Staci M.|
|Publisher:||State Univ of New York Pr|
|Publication Date:||January, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.