Mattress saver. These work as designed, are durable and have added needed support to a sagging mattress and extended the life of our expensive purchase. Recommend
Mattress Helper - Sagging Mattress Solution, Multiple Sizes
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
About This Item
Mattress Helper - Sagging Mattress Solution, Multiple Sizes:
- Mattress Helper was designed to help restore your sagging mattress to look and feel new again
- Place your Mattress Helper between the mattress and box spring in the area in which the mattress is currently sagging or too soft
- This is the spot where most people sleep night after night
- It is not intended to cover the entire length and width of the mattress
- Mattress Helper comes in 2 sizes to fit all bed sizes and types, whether it is a pillow top, inner spring mattress or foam mattress
- Mattress Helper was designed to lift your mattress towards its original shape
- Inexpensive alternative to buying a new mattress
- Easily installed, lightweight, odor free, non-toxic, poly foam design
- Works best with traditional box spring or other similar flat surface
- Wipe clean only
- 20" dimensions: 50" x 21"W x 2"H
- 31" dimensions: 50" x 31"W x 2"H
- 30-day warranty
- Two (2) of the 20" for Full/Double/Queen
- Two (2) of the 31" x 50" for a King
- One (1) of the 31" x 50" for a Twin
- One (1) per sleeper
- Exception - if there is one sleeper on a Full/Double/Queen - they can use one (1) of the 31" x 50"
Customer reviews & ratings
GREAT product. I was able to have a good nights sleep again. These work amazingly well. I was waking up with an aching back and all kinds of pains. But this worked like magic. No need to buy a new mattress now. You will not regret this purchase! Thank you for such a great product that allows for sleep again and a good nights rest.
It's worth the hype!
I'm pleased to say this product does everything it claimed to do. My children bought me a brand new serta perfect sleeper mattress & box spring for my birthday in November 2015. You can imagine my frustration when it began to sink in the spot where I always sit. After reading all the wonderful reviews, I decided to try the mattress helper & low & behold I love it! Thanks!
If you need to eliminate that sagging mattress, then this is for you. Our mattress was sagging and rather than spend on a new mattress, I thought I would try this item. I do not know how long it will last, but it has been nearly a month and it is unbelievable. Go for it.
This item is great..made my sinking mattress feel almost new again. My mattress is only 2 yrs old and was dipping in the middle..this really helped us to be able to firm it up like it was when we bought the bed. With the cost of a new bed this was worth a try and glad I bought it. Even bought one for my sons bed ..they are both great.
I was surprised at how much this improved our sagging mattress. It's so lightweight and yet very supportive. We have a king bed but only ordered one helper to see if it really works. What a difference--we immediately ordered another one for the other side.
My mattress has been sagging miserably for a few years now. It was expensive, and I coulndn't afford to replace it so I suffered with it for much longer than I want to admit. Not only did is sag, but once in bed, I would feel like I was going to slide off in that it the edge dipped. I tried a board, which was too hard and painful, I trid a mechanism similiar to an innertube, but it was made for sagging beds, it was uneven and barely helped, but it was all I had. Then I saw this mattress helper at Walmart. I read the positive reviews and thought, why not give it a try.. I can always return it at a nearby store if it doesn't work...j Well, nobody is getting my Mattress Helper away from me. Finally, I have something that works! And I'm finally comfortable in my bed. I purchased 2 twin size to put at each side, but now the center dips a bit ( I have a king size bed.) So now I'm going to order a 3rd twin Mattress Helper to put in the center, and I will essentially have a brand new bed, and it's going to last. Thank you Walmart, for carrying such a wonderful solution to sagging mattresses.!
Save your mattress and your back
I had an old mattress that was hurting my back. I was going to buy a new mattress, but I found the Mattress Helper at Walmart and decided to try it out. I am so happy that I bought it. My mattress is so much better now and it does not hurt my back anymore. I also saved a lot of money from not having to buy a new mattress.
mattress was sinking after only 1 year and bought 2 of these for queen size bed and makes a huge difference. I sleep great now.
What's good for a while then it did no purpose for my bed replace the mattress.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question