Check out these related products
- $24.77 List price $27.75Save $2.98
- $20.68 List price $25.99Save $5.31
- $26.35 List price $35.00Save $8.65
- $89.09 List price $130.00Save $40.91
- $16.29 List price $19.99Save $3.70
- $89.98 List price $130.00Save $40.02
- $82.30 List price $99.00Save $16.70
Consider these popular products
- $14.94 Was $18.93Save $3.99
- $28.55 Was $35.47Save $6.92
- $12.85 Was $17.82Save $4.97
- $18.84 Was $24.76Save $5.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, University Press of America, 2013, ISBN13 9780761862475, ISBN10 0761862471
This book analyzes how Arabic teachers develop the cultural awareness of their high school students. Featuring face-to-face conversations with educators about integrating Arabic culture into the language classroom, this study highlights the complexities that characterize Arabic cultural awareness in a post-9/11 world. This book proves that increasing cultural awareness in the classroom facilitates the Arab language learning process.
|Number of Pages:||94|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Hammami, Nabila , Esmail, Ashraf|
|Publisher:||Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc|
|Publication Date:||December, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.