Consider these popular products
- $177.33 List price $199.00Save $21.67
- $209.41 List price $232.60Save $23.19
- $12.43 Was $13.09Save $0.66
- $257.95 Was $270.33Save $12.38
- $11.30 List price $18.99Save $7.69
- $14.95 List price $17.95Save $3.00
- $183.47 List price $230.00Save $46.53
- $11.39 List price $18.99Save $7.60
- $265.48 List price $315.95Save $50.47
- $29.59 List price $35.00Save $5.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections "continues to introduce pedagogical innovations, which motivate you not only to learn, but also engage with biology. The Eighth Edition of this market-leading book builds on its hallmarks of accuracy, currency, and a dedication to revolutionizing teaching and learning solutions. This thorough revision focuses on providing instructors with the resources needed to invigorate the course and gives you the tools you need to succeed. This edition includes many new key figures to help you better visualize tough topics, while an increased emphasis on scientific thinking equips you to leave the course thinking like a scientist. The book and MasteringBiology(R) work together to create a classroom experience that enables you to succeed in biology.
This program presents a teaching and learning experience-for you .
- Engage in biology and make important connections between concepts and unifying themes: Immerse yourself in the world of biology with both the textbook and MasteringBiology, so you can understand the connections across biological concepts.
- Focus on scientific thinking: Think like scientists and develop scientific reasoning and literacy skills with new Scientific Thinking Modules and more.
- Maximize learning and success: Get the tools you need to become skilled at learning and understanding course material. MasteringBiology coaches you through tough topics and helps you to actively practice concepts they need to grasp.
|Number of Pages:||779|
|Author:||Taylor, Martha R. , Reece, Jane B. , Simon, Eric J./|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 11.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.