Customers also viewed these products
- $9.11 List price $12.00Save $2.89
- $11.46 List price $18.00Save $6.54
- $17.71 List price $26.00Save $8.29
- $10.92 List price $17.00Save $6.08
- $12.66 List price $18.00Save $5.34
- $13.84 List price $18.00Save $4.16
- $16.09 Was $18.99Save $2.90
- $16.90 List price $26.00Save $9.10
- $11.95 List price $15.00Save $3.05
- $11.70 List price $18.00Save $6.30
- $16.62 List price $26.00Save $9.38
- $10.99 List price $18.00Save $7.01
- $21.26 List price $27.00Save $5.74
Check out these related products
- $19.99 Was $24.11Save $4.12
- $6.04 Was $7.44Save $1.40
- $12.54 Was $13.24Save $0.70
- $11.01 Was $14.82Save $3.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The members of the Kriegstein family deal with their tumultuous existence as their patriarch, Chris, accepts jobs around the world that bring them across North America, Europe, and Asia, until an unimaginable loss adds a permanence they never experiencedbefore.
Chris Kriegstein is a man on the move, with a global career that catapults his family across North America, Europe, and Asia. For his wife, Elise, the hardship of chronic relocation is soothed by the allure of reinvention. Over the years, Elise shape-shifts: once a secretive Southern Baptist, she finds herself becoming a seasoned expat in Shanghai, an unapologetic adulterer in Thailand, and, finally, a renowned interior decorator in Madison.
But it's the Kriegstein daughters, Leah and Sophie, who face the most tumult. Fiercely protective of each other--but also fiercely competitive--the two sisters long for stability in an ever-changing environment. With each new move, the girls find they can count on only one thing: the consoling, confounding presence of each other.
When the family suffers an unimaginable loss, they can't help but wonder: Was it meant to be, or did one decision change their lives forever? And what does it mean when home is everywhere and nowhere at the same time? With humor and heart, Brittani Sonnenberg chases this wildly loveable family through the excitement and anguish of their adventures around the world.
|Number of Pages:||259|
|Publisher:||Grand Central Pub|
|Publication Date:||June, 2014|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.67 List price $25.99Save $8.32
- $17.47 List price $27.95Save $10.48
- $8.31 List price $12.95Save $4.64
- $10.40 Was $11.30Save $0.90