Check out these related products
- $29.29 List price $34.95Save $5.66
- $13.46 List price $14.95Save $1.49
- $13.09 List price $14.95Save $1.86
- $8.12 Was $10.95Save $2.83
- $17.97 List price $19.99Save $2.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Ingram Pub Services, 2014, ISBN13 9781614488743, ISBN10 1614488746
1. What if you could easily transform and love your body, without struggling or feeling deprived?
2. What if you could attract and integrate an abundance of love instead of judging or criticizing yourself or others?
3. What if you could achieve your dreams by mastering your thoughts and actions instead of sabotaging your own future?
You can Dutch dietician, nutritionist, and self-development expert Pauline Kerkhoff has helped overweight women all over the world transform into their naturally energetic, beautiful, and powerful selves by teaching them the secret other weight-loss books don't address: to lose weight long-term, we must address the internal reasons why we overeat in the first place. In "Turning Fat Into Love," Kerkhoff shows you how to release excess weight not only physically but mentally and emotionally as well--and release it for good.
Far from your ordinary diet book, "Turning Fat Into Love" is a transformational self-help program that shows you how to:
- Supersize your heart and gain emotional strength by creating and attracting an abundance of love and happiness, so that you feel fulfilled instead of deprived.
- Grow your brain through personal exercises and nutrition, so you can improve your daily thinking in a way that helps you instead of sabotages you.
- Transform your body through a holistic program that uses love, self-leadership, and expert nutritional advice rather than diets, pills, powders, or deprivation.
Pauline Kerkhoff is a dietician, nutritionist, and founder of Weight Management Institute in Soest, the Netherlands. With her unique blend of nutritional expertise, practical insight, and inspirational outlook, she has helped overweight women around the world lead happier and healthier lives for more than fifteen years. Kerkhoff has been featured on Dutch television and print media, and she lives with her two children in Soest.
|Number of Pages:||97|
|Publisher:||Ingram Pub Services|
|Publication Date:||June, 2014|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $18.34 List price $23.49Save $5.15
- $7.47 List price $15.00Save $7.53
- $13.56 Was $16.45Save $2.89
- $6.34 Was $6.80Save $0.46
- $10.11 List price $12.95Save $2.84
- $10.87 List price $15.95Save $5.08
- $16.49 List price $29.95Save $13.46
- $14.04 List price $22.95Save $8.91