Customers also viewed these products
- Clearancefrom $10.97
- $10.77 Was $11.97Save $1.20
- Rollback Clearancefrom $5.35
- $10.79 Was $11.97Save $1.18
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$21.95 List price $25.19Save $3.24
- Reduced Price$17.38 List price $23.40Save $6.02
- Reduced Price$17.60 List price $22.00Save $4.40
- Reduced Price$8.00 List price $25.00Save $17.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get flawless, natural-looking coverage with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder SPF 20. This silky, lightweight powder minimizes shine and evens skin tone for a natural, matte finish. The formula contains light diffusers, which help to soften the look of fine lines and minimize imperfections. Formula with antioxidants, including pro-vitamin B5 and vitamins C and E, conditions skin and smooths its texture. SPF 20 provides sun protection. This formula leaves skin looking fresh all day long.
- Pressed powder in a compact
- Minimizes shine and provides a natural matte finish
- Softens the look of fine lines and imperfections
- Lightweight velvety powder
- Formula with antioxidants conditions and smooths skin
- Provides SPF 20 sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate,magnesium myristate, oryza sativa (rice) starch, polymethylmethacrylate, methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, alumina, silkpowder, nylon-12, propylparaben, panthenol, glycine soja (soybean)flour, tocopherol, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) flowerextract, tocopheryl acetate, pantothenic acid, retinyl palmitate,ascorbic acid. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides,carmine (1396-139-142).
Ingredients: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Methicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alumina, Silk Powder, Nylon-12, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Glycine Soja (Soybean), Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine.
Active Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 3%.
Instructions: Application tips: smooth onto skin with applicator. Wear alone To reduceshine And even skin tone. Wear over healthy skin liquid makeup for anaturally finished look.
|Skin Tone:||Light , Medium|
|Color:||Beige , Other|
|Capacity:||0.34 oz (9.6 g)|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||681050300|
|Features:||Applicator And mirror included , Lightweight formula minimizes shine And evens skin , Natural-looking finish , Smoothes skin's texture , Exclusive antioxidant blend|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this product has SPF 20.by CommunityAnswer4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Glad4Grace. In 2012, we updated the packaging of this product and removed the SPF ingredient. Thanks for your question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team6/16/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- What I received does not say it has SPF as depicted.by Treefrog130136/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Glad4Grace, this product no longer contains an spf 20, which is the new formula.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team4/22/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello mommymiser. The NEUTROGENA® HEALTHY SKIN® Loose Powder was discontinued. You may certainly use the Pressed Powder instead. It is a little different but we are confident you will find it to be an exceptional product like all of NEUTROGENA®'s products. Thanks for the question and feel free to visit our NEUTROGENA® website for more product information. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/12/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $2.99
- from $5.35
- Rollback Clearancefrom $5.35
- from $7.97