Customers also considered
- $18.56 Was $22.97Save $4.41
- Reduced Price$20.62
Check out these related products
- from $42.08
- Reduced Pricefrom $39.02
- Reduced Price$44.91
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 3-tier shelf can jumpstart a makeover for most any room. Made of durable wicker and black steel, it is designed to provide years of reliable service. The sides fold in for easy portability and compact storage, and the wicker shelves fold up as well. This folding storage shelf is classy looking, stable and will fit anywhere for a versatile storage addition. Display dishes in the kitchen, sweaters or linens in the bedroom or books and plants in the living room. This delightful 3-tier storage shelf combines the down-to-earth qualities of wicker shelving with the more refined elegance of the wrought-iron black frame. The sturdy rails at the back keep items in place, and the decorative scrollwork adds visual appeal. This item is simple to combine with your favorite colors. The wicker steel folding storage shelf is stylish, easy to assemble and just the right accent piece for the area of your choice.
This shelf will make a beautiful accent while updating and refreshing any room.
3-tier Shelf Wicker Steel:
- Folding 3-tier rectangular wicker and steel shelves
- Black metal back and sides fold open
- Wicker shelves fold into place on the uprights
- 3-tier storage shelf is a lovely accent piece for almost any room
- Model# 143014
|Number of Shelves:||3|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||143014|
|Dimensions:||28.8W x 9.8D x 37H in.|
|Home Decor Style:||Industrial|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.80 x 22.80 x 37.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The shelves won't collapse. They are screwed in and also have a ledge they sit on. I would say they could hold cookbooks. I have mine in the bathroom, and my stuff is pretty heavy (hair dryer, curling iron, lots of bottles)by purina1231/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It could but would be a little bulky and light.Not recommendedby bartcat828/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think u might b able to do so. but it is not very light weight so the screw must b able to hold its weightby shalss10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think soby dbbs4/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a lot of weight on it now, because I am using it in the kitchen. It's holding up fine.by dbbs11/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?