3-Panel Room Divider, Cherry
Customers also considered
- $78.22 Was $110.34Save $32.12
- $79.97 Was $99.88Save $19.91
- Reduced Price$68.99 List price $99.00Save $30.01
- $107.58 Was $143.97Save $36.39
- Reduced Price$93.99 List price $129.00Save $35.01
- Reduced Price$77.97 List price $120.14Save $42.17
- from $38.44
- Reduced Price$79.99
- $77.83 Was $106.97Save $29.14
- from $73.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An excellent alternative to building wall partitions, the 3-Panel Room Divider can be used to divide any space. It features an Asian style that will make an appealing addition to your home decor style. The paper panels lend the cherry room divider a unique look. Made from pine, you can easily fold it and conveniently move it between rooms. This foldable room divider gives you the flexibility to divide a room into two or make use of the larger area when you want. Whether you want to separate your kitchen from the dining area or study room from the living room, this item lets you use your space efficiently. You can even use this 3-Panel Room Divider to conceal a work area.
3-Panel Room Divider, Cherry:
- Asian-style screen/room divider
- Pine with a cherry stained finish
- Paper panels
- Hinged sections flex and fold
- Cherry room divider overall dimensions: 50''L x 6''W x 70''H
- Fully assembled
- Easy alternative to building wall partitions
- Stylish design to enhance your home decor style
- Foldable room divider can be easily moved around the house
- Separate your kitchen from the dining area or study room from the living room
- Can also be used for dividing a work space
- Divide a room into 2 or make use of the larger area when you want
- Create a private space in any room
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R542CH|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 50.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the rice paper within each section, or is it behind the wood accents in a way that the paper could be removed?
- rice paper is behind the screen and glued on. It can be removed by using a very sharp knife on each section but may be difficult to do soby babeintheburbs4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its behind wood accents, if you wanted to remove, very cheaply made-buyer beware!!!by Gucci4You7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could do that. The wooden part is above the rice paper and paper is one continuous piece on the back. It wouldn't be easy to remove the paper it's not as cheaply made as one might think. It's actually very nice addition to any area of your home. But if you were wanting it to match something you could do so. It's one piece per section of the divider and the wooden accents are not attached to the rice paper in any way.by PickyRed7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that could be done since the paper is one solid piece behind the wood.by Dianei7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it would be possible to remove the paper. It appears to be sandwiched between the front of the screen and the back piece, and possibly glued to some of the decorative wood pieces in the middle of the panel.by cinnarose7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes light does pass through; it is not opaqueby babeintheburbs4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT DOES! super light weight, pricey for materials used buyer beware!by Gucci4You7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, absolutely. They are translucent, so they don't darken the room too much. They do manage to provide perfectly adequate privacy though, and they provide a nice amount of diffusion.by Jerry8527/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not bright light but shadows we use it divide the living room from a desk area and it works well you can see a very mellow light and some shadows directly on screen but they block out brightness.by PickyRed7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- scrreen is 71"high by 51"wide; each panel is 17' wideby babeintheburbs4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions are 70.0 x 50.0 x 6.0 inches.by CommunityAnswer10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $55.79
- from $73.99
- from $56.17
- $127.92 Was $165.52Save $37.60
- $78.22 Was $110.97Save $32.75
- from $53.68