I REALLY LIKE THIS SPRAY PAINT. I COVERS EVERYTHING I WORK ON.
About This Item
- Interior/exterior use on wood, metal, plastic and more
- Advanced Cover Technology delivers twice the coverage in a single pass allowing spray paint projects to be completed in less time
- Paint dries to the touch in 20 minutes allowing for quick project turnaround
- Oil based formula is a Paint and Primer in 1 and provides protection, durability and covers up to 50 sq. ft
- Ultimate high gloss finish creates a fresh, shiny and smooth look
- Specialty cap eliminates finger fatigue and offers 360Â°, any-angle spray technology
|Number of Customer Ratings|
|PPU Quantity of Units|
Paint & Primers
(3 Pack) Rust-Oleum American Accents Ultra Cover 2X Ultimate High Gloss Black Spray Paint and Primer in 1, 12 oz
|Dyes & Paints Form|
|Price Per Unit UOM|
Customer reviews & ratings
have used this product many times, love it.
Cheap, fast shipping and easy to use.
Refurb wicker chair
Loved it, covered really well. Needed less than expected.
Easy to use
I used this to repaint a plant stand. Easy to use and dried quickly
Worked as expected. It is a high gloss black and it does definitely cover well in one coat. Just what I wanted.
It's glossy the problem is the clearcoat doesn't mix properly and leaves uneven glossy spots. Could be operator error. But I'll just stick to the regular Rust-Oleum gloss for now on.
Pretty decent - 4 Stars.
Worked pretty good. Applied an initial thin coat, waited a few minuted and applied a thicker second coat, waited a few more minutes and applied a final top coat on a two-tone and all black parts. The directions state to wait over 48 hours to apply the top or clear coat and I waited until the weekend, which was 72 hours. The all black parts/project ended up very nice and took the clear coat very well, but the two-tone projected ended up wrinkling. Unsure what happened.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question