Check out these related products
- $214.97 Was $238.86Save $23.89
- $80.19 List price $89.99Save $9.80
- $259.00 Was $269.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Springer Verlag, 2013, ISBN13 9781475781823, ISBN10 1475781822
In addition to its well known anti-platelet and hypotensive properties, prostacyclin activates neuronal receptors in the central, enteric and sensory nervous systems. This volume discusses the properties of prostacyclin receptors in the cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as in cells involved in inflammatory reactions. The chemistry and pharmacology of prostacyclin mimetics are also explored, higlighting their therapeutic value.
|Number of Pages:||310|
|Author:||Wise, Helen , Jones, Robert L.|
|Publication Date:||April, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 9.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $59.10 List price $82.95Save $23.85
- $24.28 List price $54.99Save $30.71
- $117.00 List price $144.00Save $27.00
- $96.15 List price $133.00Save $36.85
- $62.06 List price $104.00Save $41.94
- $20.84 List price $34.99Save $14.15
- $59.43 List price $74.95Save $15.52