Check out these related products
- $10.51 List price $16.00Save $5.49
- $11.97 List price $15.95Save $3.98
- $10.57 List price $16.00Save $5.43
- $18.57 List price $22.95Save $4.38
- $10.92 List price $16.00Save $5.08
- $10.43 List price $15.95Save $5.52
- $10.97 List price $15.95Save $4.98
- $11.78 List price $16.00Save $4.22
- $12.44 List price $16.00Save $3.56
Consider these popular products
- $17.67 List price $25.99Save $8.32
- $17.47 List price $27.95Save $10.48
- $8.31 List price $12.95Save $4.64
- $10.40 Was $11.30Save $0.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, McClelland & Stewart Ltd, 2013, ISBN13 9780771038235, ISBN10 0771038232
The debate-stirring, award-winning online magazine launches its inaugural print edition with a one-of-a-kind, elegantly art directed, colour journal that mixes art, photography, and literature with pop culture, politics and design.
Featuring George Saunders, Jhumpa Lahiri, Sheila Heti, filmmaker Xavier Dolan, Joseph and Amanda Boyden, among many others, "Hazlitt #1" collects some of the greatest hits and seminal tracks previously published on the website alongside newly commissioned work.
- George Saunders Battles Bitterness with Bogeymen
- Shelf Esteem: Sheila Heti's Rabbit Eats Books
- Michael Winter on the Idea of a Dangerous Life
- Patricia Lockwood Writes: Nessie Wants to Watch Herself Doing It
- Tabloid Fiction--Billie Livingston on an Oxycontin epidemic
- Sarah Nicole Prickett on James Salter's Blue Moves
- Jhumpa Lahiri's Family Secrets
- Lynn Crosbie on Lindsay Lohan
- Peter Meehan: "I Was a Directionless Acid Freak Until I Found Cooking"
- Three Eulogies by Alexandra Molotkow: Wendy O. Williams, Valerie Solanas, Cookie Mueller
."..and more "
Plus art and photography by Luis Jacob, Adrienne Kammerer, Hugh Scott-Douglas, Lorne Bridgman and Michael Comeau.
"We believe that everyone should read a lot and not be boring."
General Editor: Christopher Frey
Art Director: Jeremy Laing
|Number of Pages:||155|
|Publisher:||McClelland & Stewart Ltd|
|Publication Date:||October, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.