Check out these related products
- $106.04 List price $112.95Save $6.91
- $83.75 List price $93.95Save $10.20
- $115.29 List price $134.95Save $19.66
- $65.90 List price $72.95Save $7.05
- $105.50 List price $145.00Save $39.50
- $146.53 List price $165.96Save $19.43
- $80.01 Was $99.76Save $19.75
- $107.94 Was $154.31Save $46.37
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.72 Was $12.43Save $0.71
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Taylor & Francis, 2014, ISBN13 9780415836777, ISBN10 0415836778
This book is about the relationship between firm dynamics, innovation and globalization, the processes that are essential for long term economic growth and welfare creation. This volume deals with these three issues in three sections titled respectively: entrepreneurship, new firm formation and growth; productivity-innovation-growthnexus; globalization, multinational firms and producers dynamics. The book presents new studies written by distinguished researchers in the field, who use state-of-the-art methodologies and extensive sources of firm- and plant-level longitudinal data to analyze and understand these major economic issues facing modern economies.
|Number of Pages:||376|
|Author:||Ferragina, Anna Maria , Taymaz, Erol , Yilmaz, Kamil|
|Series Title:||Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.