Check out these related products
- $36.01 List price $49.00Save $12.99
- $19.95 List price $24.95Save $5.00
- $27.97 List price $50.00Save $22.03
- $31.62 List price $45.00Save $13.38
- $36.18 List price $50.00Save $13.82
Consider these popular products
- $40.99 List price $65.00Save $24.01
- $24.41 List price $28.00Save $3.59
- $20.85 List price $29.99Save $9.14
- $25.52 List price $39.95Save $14.43
- $32.00 List price $45.00Save $13.00
- $16.81 List price $21.54Save $4.73
- $10.54 Was $12.94Save $2.40
- $74.17 List price $95.00Save $20.83
- $13.92 List price $24.00Save $10.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Kehrer Verlag, 2014, ISBN13 9783868284539, ISBN10 3868284532
Grown up as a typical car-obsessed American kid, Jory Hull explores the primitive, fascinating elegance of racing vehicles from a bygone era.
The artist frames these machines as the colorful, handmade tools that they are, often abstracting their details into almost pure graphic compositions. This series of photographs, taken over the course of a decade, capture the surfaces and inner workings of these objects at rest, revealing unusual details of these machines designed for fierce competition, created to live at high speed. The quiet beauty of these cars at rest, one imagines the sights and sounds of them at full fury.
|Number of Pages:||77|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Hull, Jory , Sander, Julian|
|Publisher:||Consortium Book Sales & Dist|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 9.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.