Check out these related products
- $239.00 Was $269.00Save $30.00
- $30.05 Was $31.95Save $1.90
- $32.87 Was $34.95Save $2.08
- $27.03 List price $35.00Save $7.97
- $27.03 Was $32.92Save $5.89
- $31.07 Was $32.86Save $1.79
Consider these popular products
- $10.01 List price $13.99Save $3.98
- $15.95 List price $27.99Save $12.04
- $21.49 List price $30.00Save $8.51
- $19.44 List price $27.99Save $8.55
- $14.20 List price $20.00Save $5.80
- $16.34 List price $22.95Save $6.61
- $9.13 List price $16.00Save $6.87
- $12.82 Was $14.95Save $2.13
- $12.40 Was $14.08Save $1.68
- $9.98 List price $15.95Save $5.97
- $17.75 List price $22.00Save $4.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Oxford University Press, USA, 2014, ISBN13 9780198705437, ISBN10 0198705433
Africa is a diverse continent. But is there a pattern to the diversity? Are there commonalities across the countries? And what does economics tell us about the diversity and the commonalities?
The Oxford Companion to the Economics of Africa is a definitive and comprehensive account of the key issues and topics affecting Africa's ability to grow and develop. It includes 53 thematic and 48 country perspectives by a veritable who's who of more than 100 leading economic analysts of Africa. The contributors include: bright new African researchers based in Africa; renowned academics from the top Universities in Africa, Europe and North America; present and past Chief Economists of the African Development Bank; present and past Chief Economists for Africa of the World Bank; present and past Chief Economists of the World Bank; African Central Bank governors and finance ministers; and four Nobel Laureates in Economics.
|Number of Pages:||657|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Devarajan, Shantayanan , Aryeetey, Ernest , Kanbur, Ravi|
|Publisher:||Oxford Univ Pr|
|Publication Date:||March, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.75 x 1.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.