Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $17.49 Was $21.68Save $4.19
- $5.43 List price $7.97Save $2.54
- $11.55 List price $16.99Save $5.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Simplify food preparations with the Starfrit Easy Mandoline. It's an ideal tool for producing uniform cuts, whether you're making homemade potato chips or creating julienne carrots for a salad. It works with almost any vegetable as well as cheeses and more. Four blades give you the optimal cutting edge for slicing, grating, julienning or shredding. A knobbed safety guide keeps your food in place while cutting. Cut food into the included container or over a bowl. The container features a non-slip base for added stability. Store all the blades and the pusher directly in the Starfrit mandoline for easy organization.
Starfrit Easy Mandoline:
- 4 different blades to slice, grate, julienne or shred
- Knobbed safety guide to keep your food in place while cutting
- All blades and pusher stored directly in the mandolin for easy storage
- Can be used on the container or also on a bowl
- Non-slip base container for added stability
- Slicing mandoline comes with 1-year warranty
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
|Size:||11.9" x 5.5"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||93087-002-0000|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Features:||Can be used on the container or also on a bowl , 4 different blades to slice, grate, julienne or shred , with cutting , for easy storage , Nonslip base container for added stability , All blades & pusher stored directly in the mandolin , Knobbed safety guide to keep food in place|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.40 x 4.13 x 11.81 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is not advised to slice frozen meat with this.by CommunityAnswer7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might slice frozen ham etc. thinly I would think.by Stylelass11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately this product is not recommended for slicing frozen food.by Lequipe-TeamStarfrit7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Bsingh7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This device has several different slicing blades including julienne.by Stylelass7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Lequipe-TeamStarfrit12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?