Check out these related products
- $19.39 List price $24.99Save $5.60
- $15.51 List price $18.00Save $2.49
- $19.99 List price $22.95Save $2.96
- $19.99 List price $24.99Save $5.00
- $14.93 List price $26.00Save $11.07
- $18.67 List price $22.95Save $4.28
- $15.51 List price $19.99Save $4.48
- $16.95 List price $24.95Save $8.00
- $17.99 List price $19.95Save $1.96
- $17.32 List price $25.99Save $8.67
- $22.96 List price $25.00Save $2.04
Consider these popular products
- $10.82 Was $12.28Save $1.46
- $14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- $6.18 List price $9.99Save $3.81
- $7.37 List price $10.00Save $2.63
- $19.49 List price $30.00Save $10.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Victoria University Press, 2013, ISBN13 9780864738233, ISBN10 0864738234
Morris Goldberg is a man who can't cry. Semi-retired from his career as a metadata analyst, he lives alone and conducts imaginary conversations with his recently-deceased wife, Sadie. Then news arrives that his daughter Rachel is missing in the bush, with bad weather on the way. While Morris waits for news, memory and dream start to merge. Key scenes from his childhood and marriage play out in his imagination and the urgent questions of a lifetime press forward. What happens in moments of crisis? Are people capable of change? How can one express their true feelings? How does society survive the endless dance of estrangement and intimacy? "The Intentions Book" is a tender and funny novel about love, communication, and the ways families shape people.
|Number of Pages:||305|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Paul & Co Pub Consortium|
|Publication Date:||March, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.