Check out these related products
- $30.34 List price $34.00Save $3.66
Consider these popular products
- $2.70 Was $2.99Save $0.29
- $21.08 List price $22.65Save $1.57
- $11.44 List price $15.99Save $4.55
- $9.84 List price $16.00Save $6.16
- $10.84 Was $12.62Save $1.78
- $30.04 List price $39.95Save $9.91
- $10.37 List price $16.99Save $6.62
- $20.25 List price $29.99Save $9.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Palgrave Macmillan, 2013, ISBN13 9780230285064, ISBN10 0230285066
What are communication disorders? How are they identified, assessed and treated?
This introductory textbook presents the full range of developmental and acquired communication disorders, including specific language impairment, dysarthria, apraxia of speech, aphasia and stuttering. Covering clinical features, diagnosis and treatment, the book is an indispensable resource for students of linguistics, and speech and language therapy.
"Communication Disorders" also:
- includes clinical linguistic data throughout to illustrate specific features of communication disorders
- discusses disorders often neglected in introductory books, such as glossectomy and gender dysphoria
- contains in-text references to a companion website which has colour photographs, audio and video files, and 200 self-test questions
- provides exercises with answers, key point boxes, case studies, suggested readings and a glossary
|Number of Pages:||207|
|Series Title:||Modern Linguistics|
|Publication Date:||November, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.