Check out these related products
- $42.00 List price $47.00Save $5.00
- $54.16 List price $59.95Save $5.79
- $43.00 List price $47.00Save $4.00
- $53.17 List price $65.00Save $11.83
- $50.23 List price $59.95Save $9.72
- $60.55 List price $64.95Save $4.40
Consider these popular products
- $10.01 List price $13.99Save $3.98
- $15.95 List price $27.99Save $12.04
- $19.44 List price $27.99Save $8.55
- $14.20 List price $20.00Save $5.80
- $16.34 List price $22.95Save $6.61
- $9.13 List price $16.00Save $6.87
- $12.82 Was $14.95Save $2.13
- $12.40 Was $14.08Save $1.68
- $9.98 List price $15.95Save $5.97
- $17.75 List price $22.00Save $4.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Intl Specialized Book Service Inc, 2013, ISBN13 9789462400306, ISBN10 946240030X
The intellectual property regime influences almost every sphere of economic life, having a significant impact on the protection and promotion of human rights. This book offers a view of the long-standing issue concerning an intellectual property definition; of its historical origins and evolutions; and of its fundamental fields of protection. The book looks at the relationship between intellectual property and human rights that have long been treated in virtual isolation from each other. It investigates the fundamental international and regional provisions that have created an intersection between human rights law and intellectual property regimes, including the most relevant legal instruments.
|Number of Pages:||218|
|Publisher:||Intl Specialized Book Services|
|Publication Date:||August, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 9.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.