Check out these related products
- $6.02 List price $6.99Save $0.97
- $6.46 List price $6.99Save $0.53
- $16.29 Was $17.83Save $1.54
- $3.98 Was $4.88Save $0.90
- $5.35 List price $6.99Save $1.64
- $15.34 Was $17.99Save $2.65
- $12.34 List price $14.99Save $2.65
- $4.94 List price $6.99Save $2.05
- $8.50 List price $14.99Save $6.49
- $9.76 List price $14.99Save $5.23
Consider these popular products
- $5.28 List price $6.99Save $1.71
- $11.53 List price $15.99Save $4.46
- $8.78 List price $14.99Save $6.21
- $9.09 List price $15.99Save $6.90
- $10.12 Was $13.77Save $3.65
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Thorndike Press a Part of Gale Cengage Learni, 2013, ISBN13 9781410459985, ISBN10 1410459985
Book 5 of an exclusive 6-consecutive-month release Amish serial novel. In "A Revelation in Autumn," part five of New York Times Bestselling author, Wanda E. Brunstetter's The Discovery--A Lancaster County Saga, Meredith Stoltzfus becomes closer to Jonah Miller and agrees to marry him in the spring of next year. About the same time, Luke, who is called "Eddie" by his nurse, is grateful for the nurse's grandparents who kindly take him in. Maybe living in a home-type atmosphere will help him regain his memory. Can he put the pieces of his past back together and return home in time--before he loses Meredith again?
|Number of Pages:||197|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Brunstetter, Wanda E.|
|Is Large Print:||Y|
|Series Title:||Thorndike Press Large Print Christian Fiction|
|Publication Date:||October, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.