Check out these related products
- $14.93 List price $19.95Save $5.02
- $18.96 List price $24.95Save $5.99
- $20.92 List price $29.95Save $9.03
- $18.83 List price $19.95Save $1.12
- $20.76 List price $24.95Save $4.19
- $10.92 List price $14.95Save $4.03
- $10.74 List price $16.95Save $6.21
- $19.75 List price $35.00Save $15.25
- $12.99 List price $14.95Save $1.96
- $11.48 List price $19.99Save $8.51
- $11.54 List price $16.95Save $5.41
- $11.72 List price $14.95Save $3.23
- $12.48 List price $14.95Save $2.47
- $13.34 List price $14.95Save $1.61
- $12.65 List price $16.95Save $4.30
- $15.91 List price $22.95Save $7.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Step-by-step, illustrated instructions for tying all the basic flies are augmented by details for tying hundreds of traditional flies of all kinds and for all patterns.
Here is a book for fly tiers, beginners and experts alike, that provides foolproof directions for tying all types of flies. Unlike specialized books on tying that describe particular types or styles of flies, this book covers them all--both freshwater and saltwater. Dry flies for trout, streamers for tarpon, hair bugs for bass--you will find them all here. In this comprehensive classic, Eric Leiser teaches the basic methods for tying standard dries, hair dries, parachute dries, hackleless flies, wets, nymphs, streamers, Jassids and other terrestrials, bucktails and Muddlers, Spuddlers and Matukas, and many more.
Included are basic instructions for tying the various types and styles of flies as well as patterns for the most important flies in each category. Step-by-step illustrations by master tier Dave Whitlock and photographs by Gus Nevros give visual reinforcement to Leiser's immensely helpful discussion of tools, materials, and their characteristic behaviors during the process of tying. Whether you're a seasoned tier looking for specific advice on how to master the complexities of tying with deer hair, or you're brand-new to the craft and just want the fundamentals, this book is a complete education.
|Number of Pages:||249|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Leiser, Eric , Pfeiffer, Boyd , Gartside, Jack|
|Publisher:||Perseus Distribution Services|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 10.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $10.38 List price $15.00Save $4.62
- $9.70 Was $10.74Save $1.04
- $20.92 Was $22.52Save $1.60
- $17.12 List price $21.95Save $4.83
- $13.88 List price $17.00Save $3.12
- $14.16 Was $15.71Save $1.55
- $12.08 List price $15.00Save $2.92
- $19.14 List price $24.95Save $5.81
- $20.78 List price $29.99Save $9.21
- $17.63 List price $24.99Save $7.36
- $26.46 List price $39.95Save $13.49