Check out these related products
- $12.49 List price $18.00Save $5.51
- $13.49 List price $15.95Save $2.46
- $21.41 List price $30.00Save $8.59
- $14.64 List price $19.95Save $5.31
- $19.33 List price $25.99Save $6.66
- $17.99 List price $25.95Save $7.96
- $13.98 List price $20.00Save $6.02
- $18.16 List price $20.95Save $2.79
Consider these popular products
- $16.66 List price $25.00Save $8.34
- $46.55 List price $49.00Save $2.45
- $12.18 List price $19.99Save $7.81
- $10.34 List price $15.99Save $5.65
- $16.66 List price $28.00Save $11.34
- $9.89 List price $16.99Save $7.10
- $12.54 List price $16.95Save $4.41
- $15.99 List price $26.00Save $10.01
- $10.78 List price $14.95Save $4.17
- $5.98 Was $6.62Save $0.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Sage Pubns, 2014, ISBN13 9781446266731, ISBN10 1446266737
Learning how to use critical self-reflection creatively when practising therapy is an important component of training. This level of self-awareness is, however, often neglected in research, despite the centrality of the researcher to their work.
Doing-Practice-based Research: A Reflexive Approach for Therapists makes the vital link between practical research skills and self-awareness, critical reflection and personal development in practice-based research. Starting with a clear introduction to the theory, practice and debates surrounding this type of research, the book then guides the reader step-by-step through the practicalities of the research process, encouraging them to reflect upon and evaluate their practice at each stage.
- incorporates five recurring case studies to illustrate different methodological approaches
- uses real life examples from students conducting practice-based psychotherapy research
- includes exercises, chapter objectives, end-of-chapter questions and suggestions for further reading to help consolidate learning
- encourages ongoing personal development by introducing personal development planning (PDP) and lifelong learning in the field of research.
|Number of Pages:||200|
|Publication Date:||February, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.