Check out these related products
- $7.41 List price $14.95Save $7.54
- $20.20 Was $21.69Save $1.49
- $7.24 Was $7.89Save $0.65
- $11.33 List price $17.99Save $6.66
- $13.50 List price $14.99Save $1.49
- $17.99 List price $19.99Save $2.00
- $9.26 Was $12.87Save $3.61
Consider these popular products
- $12.33 List price $19.99Save $7.66
- $9.52 List price $15.99Save $6.47
- $9.59 List price $16.00Save $6.41
- $29.13 List price $39.99Save $10.86
- $9.28 Was $9.81Save $0.53
- $10.98 Was $12.68Save $1.70
- $6.81 Was $9.99Save $3.18
- $8.45 Was $9.95Save $1.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
CD/Spoken Word, Brilliance Audio, 2013, ISBN13 9781480566569, ISBN10 148056656X
Trashy-romance writer Gerri has it all ? an overbearing family, a dead-end job, and no man but a ton of pressure to get married and have kids. Frustrated and hopeless that things will ever change, she decides it's time to transition from ?tragic loser? to ?tragic loss.? Armed with a shoebox full of sleeping pills and a big bottle of vodka, she's ready to end it all. First, she writes ?honest? farewell notes to everyone she knows? However, her big exit becomes her latest failure, and now she must face all those she's offended with her ?final? words. Is it possible to get along with people once they know what you really think of them? Gerri's going to have to find a way to make things right with everyone?or die trying.
|Book Format:||Audio CD|
|Author:||Whelan, Julia , Gier, Kerstin|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 5.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.