Check out these related products
- $13.15 List price $16.00Save $2.85
- $16.25 List price $19.95Save $3.70
- $15.05 List price $17.95Save $2.90
- $20.19 List price $27.95Save $7.76
- $13.05 List price $17.00Save $3.95
- $12.86 List price $16.00Save $3.14
Risk Savvy: How to Make Good Decisions
Consider these popular products
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $12.84 List price $18.00Save $5.16
- $38.31 List price $57.00Save $18.69
- $10.61 Was $12.61Save $2.00
- $9.99 List price $16.00Save $6.01
- $6.30 List price $11.95Save $5.65
- $13.10 List price $19.95Save $6.85
- $11.34 Was $12.76Save $1.42
- $9.85 List price $16.99Save $7.14
- $9.47 Was $10.20Save $0.73
- $7.89 List price $9.99Save $2.10
- $12.67 List price $17.99Save $5.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Viking Books, 2014, ISBN13 9780670025657, ISBN10 0670025658
An eye-opening look at the ways we misjudge risk every day and a guide to making better decisions with our money, health, and personal lives
In the age of Big Data we often believe that our predictions about the future are better than ever before. But as risk expert Gerd Gigerenzer shows, the surprising truth is that in the real world, we often get better results by using simple rules and considering less information.
In "R"isk "Savvy," Gigerenzer reveals that most of us, including doctors, lawyers, financial advisers, and elected officials, misunderstand statistics much more often than we think, leaving us not only misinformed, but vulnerable to exploitation. Yet there is hope. Anyone can learn to make better decisions for their health, finances, family, and business without needing to consult an expert or a super computer, and Gigerenzer shows us how.
"Risk Savvy "is an insightful and easy-to-understand remedy to our collective information overload and an essential guide to making smart, confident decisions in the face of uncertainty.
|Number of Pages:||322|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||April, 2014|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.