Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $449.00Save $220.00
26'' Women's Roadmaster Mountain Sport All-Terrain Bike
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a long ride on the roughest trail with the Roadmaster Women's Mountain Bike. It features a steel frame with suspension fork to be both durable on rugged trails and comfortable for a smooth ride. You can switch gears easily when changing terrain with the 18-speed torque drive twist shifters. This provides added safety. You'll also enjoy superior braking power with the linear-pull brakes on this all-terrain Roadmaster women's bike. The bike is designed to combine functionality and durability with comfort so you can enjoy riding on any kind of trail. The padded seat provides additional comfort on long rides, and the steel rims are designed to last.
26'' Women's Roadmaster Mountain Sport All-Terrain Bike:
- Steel mountain frame geometry with suspension fork for smooth, stable ride
- 18-speed torque drive twist shifters change gears easily
- Linear-pull brakes provide great braking power for the 26" Roadmaster mountain bike
- Comfortable padded saddle
- Steel rims for control and durability
- Requires assembly
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Number of Speeds:||18 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||66.00 x 24.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it does. I ordered mine online, site to store. I didn't care for that blue, so I was pleasantly surprised when I picked the bike up and it was a magenta color. A cross in between pink and purple. So much better.by Tea334/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- let us see blue, blue and oh yeah BLUE there is no other color than BLUE!by gna09092/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The women's 26" comes in blue as pictured, the girl's 24" comes in white.by ww4bt7/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby ww4bt7/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw it in white yesterday at the store.by PineGirl7/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it very eay to asemble.by Mommy24lilones4/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT HARD AT ALL..AND IF YOU ARE NEAR A WALMART STORE, THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO DO IT FOR FREE, CAN'T BEAT THAT...by natasha12129/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions LOOK simple, but they are unclear where it really counts.by rayechu7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you pay attention, it could go easily fine by just looking at it. Pay attention that the front wheel brakes must be turned to the front, and not inward. (I did do myself this attention mistake) The bike's manual is a technical writting offense, you can't get any smarter with it. Missing detail pictures make the most writing just confusing. Good luck!by ITtek7/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5 '2" and an very comfortable on this bike.by Mommy24lilones4/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am also 5'1 and this 26" bike is fine height-wise. That is, with the seat at a low position.by CollegeGurl332/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would go to the closest Walmart store and seat on the 26" bikes to test your own individual needs. Have it lowered at the minimum, and make the test. What might be comfortable for one on the same height might not feel comfortable to another. Weight is also a factor. I have good experience with Walmart store assistants, they're helpful, and I am no saint... Good luck!by ITtek6/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'6" and with the seat about an inch up it's a perfect size for me.by twagg7/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?