Similar items in stock
26" Schwinn Delmar Men's Cruiser Bike, Red
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Red 26" Schwinn Delmar Cruiser Bike brings classic 1950s style up to date. The bike's wheel fenders and rear carrier provide convenient riding in all weather and help to prevent splashing. This Schwinn single speed bike features a steel cruiser frame and fork for greater durability. The alloy stem is mounted with swept-back cruiser style handlebars for that timeless cruiser look, and also features rear coaster brakes for smooth, responsive stops every time. This men's cruiser bike has 26" tires with alloy rims that are both lightweight and strong. Whether you're riding to work, the store or the park, you'll enjoy style and comfort with this classic bike.
26" Schwinn Delmar Men's Cruiser Bike, Red:
- Fenders and rear carrier provide convenient riding in all weather
- Frame: classic steel cruiser frame and fork
- Stem: alloy stem
- Gearing (# of speeds): single speed
- Brakes: rear coaster brakes
- Wheels/tires: 26" wheels
- Rims: alloy rims are lightweight and strong
- Handlebars: swept-back cruiser handlebar
- Seat: Schwinn quality padded cruiser saddle
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Schwinn single speed dimensions: 53"L x 8"W x 32"H
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S2746WMDDB|
|Number of Speeds:||1 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||53.00 x 8.00 x 32.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say no, but it depends on the woman. It is a little large and it has the horizontal "man-bar" across the middle. So it may be difficult for a woman under 5' 6" to get on it. Another thing is that the steel frame is very heavy. The bike weighs a little over 40 lbs.by MrDoctor1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this bike for my husband but I am able to ride it but a woman's bike is easier for obvious reasons. I'm 5'8" and I can barely clear the bar when I come to a stop and have to put both feet on the ground. It would be almost impossible to stop safely with a load of groceries in a basket. A woman's bike is made that way for a reason. Our center of gravity is different. Keep looking.by JoeJoe8712/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes verry much soo in fact i"d recomend this bikeby cws196212/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is. Although there are a couple women's versions of this same bicycle available thru Wal-Mart. I purchased for my son as a Christmas gift but my wife really likes the look of the bike for herself.by Clammy72112/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im 5:10 it its still big for me but great bikeby whitewolf69292/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I'm 6 ft and it's the right size for me.by MrDoctor1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it would be just rightby cws196210/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi chilldude, Thank you for your question. The handlebar and seat are able to be adjusted to better fit taller riders. This bicycle has an 18" frame size with a stand over height of 27.5". The stand over height is comparable to your inseam length.by SchwinnCustomerSupport10/15/2013Written by a verified representative from SchwinnCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Basic tools. Screw driver, wrench or pliers. You will need an allen wrench. Also, like most bikes, the directions are almost useless.by MrDoctor1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1/2"wrench 9/1/16 wrench philups screw driver pliers 3/8 allen wrench that is all i neededby cws196212/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Thank you for your question. You will need Phillips head screw driver, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, & 8mm Allen keys, adjustable wrench or 9mm, 10mm, 14mm & 15mm open and box end wrenches, and pair of pliers with cable cutting ability.by SchwinnCustomerSupport12/1/2013Written by a verified representative from SchwinnCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00