Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $119.00
- Rollback$207.99 Was $299.00Save $91.01
26" Genesis, HD2600, Mountain Bike, Front Suspension, Men's Bike, Green
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $119.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Genesis Mountain Bike, HD2600 offers comfort and performance for both long and short trail rides. Constructed of hand-crafted, hydro-formed, heat-treated aluminum frame, this green 26" mountain bike is perfect for riding on mountain ranges and other uneven terrains. With the help of Shimano gear mechanism, you can initiate easy gear shifting to attain 24 different speeds. The included padded foam saddle provides exceptional comfort and safety while on the go. The front disc brakes and rear alloy V-brakes with standard levers allow you to stop precisely when needed. Bring home this dual suspension Genesis Mountain Bike, HD2600 to enjoy an excellent riding adventure.
Genesis HD2600 26" Mountain Bike:
- Riding style: mens mountain bike with front suspension
- Frame: hand-crafted, hydro-formed, heat-treated aluminum
- Fork: alloy Crown Genesis 100 mm travel
- Handlebars: Mountain Riser 640mm steel
- Gearing: Shimano EF60 24 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD M-190
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Saddle: Genesis padded foam
- Seat post: steel
- Brakes: Brakes: CS mechanical disc front and rear alloy V-brakes
- Brake levers: standard
- Rims: 26" alloy, 36 hole, 40mm V
- Hubs: alloy with front CLIX safety QR
- Pedals: standard
- Head set: 1-1/8" integrated
- Crank set: Suntour XCT 22, 32 42 170mm
- Chain: KMC
- Cassette: Shimano HG30 11-30 8 speed
- Dimensions: 68"L x 24"W x 39"H
- Assembly required
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult) " (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12698|
|Number of Speeds:||24 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||68.00 x 24.00 x 39.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You don't want your front wheel to lock up unless you want to flip over the handlebars.LOL. Sounds more like an adjustment issue.I would reccommend that you take your bike back to your local walmart or a reputable bicyle shop & let them adjust the brakes. ood luck.by stormchaser19/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the back of the disc brake caliper thare is an adjustment to adjust the inside pad closer 8mm allen i think get it close and then center the caliper with the little knob on the caliper.Its in the book.by frankiegug8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no way you can do that without hydraulics.by HD26007/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just adjust it. You will need allen keys. I had the same problem.by angelo2126/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by frankiegug8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. And you can't add one. The words are wrong and the price is high enough to lead you to think there is a rear disc, but sadly it has a really loud read scrub brake.by HD26008/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it dosn't, But it dose have the option to put a rear disc break, you would only need to buy on from a bike shop and bult it on thats it, NOTE: you will need a wheel or rim that hase a hub for the disk to bolt onto, the stock wheels from the bike cant.by AGarcia84211/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no bike comes assembled. But it is very easy to put together. Just attach the front wheel, handle bars and foot pedals. All you need is a bunch of metric allen wrenches and an open end wrench maybe 15mm for the pedals.by HD26007/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It tells you above that "site to store shipping" that a bike does not come assembled. When I went to pick the bike up I told them I spoke to someone on the phone and they said they would assemble it so they did.by angelo2125/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?