Check out these related products
- $17.70 List price $39.95Save $22.25
- $26.03 List price $39.95Save $13.92
- $15.95 Was $17.13Save $1.18
- $24.82 Was $29.95Save $5.13
- $20.44 Was $29.95Save $9.51
- $13.02 Was $18.90Save $5.88
- $29.95 List price $39.95Save $10.00
- $19.09 List price $24.98Save $5.89
- $25.45 Was $29.95Save $4.50
- $19.09 Was $24.98Save $5.89
- $16.95 Was $18.43Save $1.48
- $19.20 Was $25.10Save $5.90
- $22.39 Was $24.97Save $2.58
- $22.79 List price $39.95Save $17.16
How to Open a Financially Successful Bakery
Consider these popular products
- $177.33 List price $199.00Save $21.67
- $209.41 List price $232.60Save $23.19
- $12.43 Was $13.09Save $0.66
- $257.95 Was $270.33Save $12.38
- $11.30 List price $18.99Save $7.69
- $14.95 List price $17.95Save $3.00
- $183.47 List price $230.00Save $46.53
- $11.39 List price $18.99Save $7.60
- $265.48 List price $315.95Save $50.47
- $29.59 List price $35.00Save $5.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Atlantic Pub Co, 2004, ISBN# 0910627339
The small bakeries that are popping up every where in this country can be started with a low investment compared to other food business, and can be highly profitable This is the A-to-Z guide to making it in your own small bakery Learn the expert tips, tricks, and a vast gold mine of crucial how-to information you just can't find anywhere else. This is a perfect book for entrepreneurs, schools, colleges and technical training centers. This detailed text contains all the information you will ever need to needed to start, operate, and manage a highly profitable bakery.
While providing detailed instruction and examples, the author leads you through finding a location that will bring success, learn how to draw up a winning business plan (The Companion Cd Rom has the actual business plan you can use in MS Word tm.), how to buy and (sell) a bakery, basic cost control systems, profitable product planning, sample floor plans & diagrams, successful kitchen management, equipment layout and planning, food safety & HACCP, successful food & beverage management, legal concerns, sales and marketing techniques, pricing formulas, learn how to set up computer systems to save time and money, learn how to hire & keep a qualified professional staff, brand new IRS tip reporting requirements, managing and training employees, generate high profile public relations and publicity, learn low cost internal marketing ideas, low and no cost ways to satisfy customers and build sales, learn how to keep bringing customers back, accounting & bookkeeping procedures, auditing, successful budgeting and profit planning development, as well as thousands of great tips and useful guidelines. Never before has so much practical information about the bakery business been offered in one book.
This is an ideal guide new for comers to the business as well as experienced operators. In addition to basic operational practices this book will demonstrate show how to: increase impulse sales and improve presentation, utilize merchandising fixtures and techniques, cross merchandising, point of purchase materials, how to develop a product sampling program.
|Number of Pages:||288|
|Author:||Brown, Douglas R. , Fullen, Sharon|
|Publisher:||Atlantic Pub Co|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.