Check out these related products
- $26.37 List price $35.00Save $8.63
- $25.85 Was $28.04Save $2.19
- $43.00 Was $60.00Save $17.00
Consider these popular products
- $21.21 List price $23.95Save $2.74
- $22.57 List price $29.95Save $7.38
- $57.16 List price $95.00Save $37.84
- $75.90 Was $85.00Save $9.10
- $18.54 List price $24.95Save $6.41
- $62.44 List price $135.00Save $72.56
- $41.66 List price $65.00Save $23.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Jovis, 2013, ISBN13 9783868592221, ISBN10 3868592229
Amid the ascent of sustainability as a primary criterion in current architectural practice, the status of aesthetics has become a curiously fraught topic. "Simply Design" explores the tension between these criteria across five themed chapters: "Revealing Place," "Programming," "Forming and Joining," "Choreographing" and "Staging."
|Number of Pages:||177|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Buchert, Margitta , Kienbaum, Laura|
|Publisher:||Distributed Art Pub Inc|
|Publication Date:||October, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.