Check out these related products
- $187.80 List price $220.20Save $32.40
- $111.68 List price $136.20Save $24.52
- $183.17 List price $238.60Save $55.43
- $140.47 Was $149.10Save $8.63
- $91.27 List price $107.40Save $16.13
- $161.76 List price $194.20Save $32.44
- $113.36 Was $125.96Save $12.60
- $72.33 List price $84.95Save $12.62
- $65.01 List price $77.40Save $12.39
- $10.49 List price $13.00Save $2.51
- $45.86 List price $54.60Save $8.74
- $49.92 Was $52.80Save $2.88
- $52.24 List price $60.60Save $8.36
- $191.03 List price $202.95Save $11.92
Human Development: A Cultural Approach
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $18.99Save $6.07
- $8.07 Was $12.16Save $4.09
- $64.10 List price $81.20Save $17.10
- $21.38 List price $23.95Save $2.57
- $5.20 List price $5.99Save $0.79
- $14.86 List price $18.00Save $3.14
- $10.68 List price $16.00Save $5.32
- $17.18 List price $25.99Save $8.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Pearson College Div, 2013, ISBN13 9780205987887, ISBN10 0205987885
"Help students understand how culture impacts development- and why it matters.
" Through current research and examples of human development around the world, Arnett's "Human Development "teaches students to think culturally about their own development and see how it applies to their own lives and future careers. New U.S. and international videos, shot in several countries, allow students to observe similarities and differences in human development across cultures. Video Guides are included in each chapter, at the end of each section. Students can quickly scan the Video Guide's "QR code" and link directly to a short video clip using their smart phone. Videos are also available on MyDevelopmentLab. Teaching & Learning Experience
- "Personalize Learning -" The new MyDevelopmentLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- "Engage Students -" Arnett's personal anecdotes, career and real world applications, cross-cultural examples, and in-text video scans help to engage students.
- "Improve Critical Thinking -" Students learn to think critically about the influence of culture on development. Learning objectives help students organize and understand the material covered within each section.
- "Explore Research -" "Research Focus" provides students with a firm grasp of various research methods and helps them see the impact that methods can have on research findings.
- "Understand Culture and Diversity - "By taking a cultural approach to human development, Arnett includes culture on every page and integrates culture throughout the narrative.
- "Support Instructors -" The Arnett supplements were written and tested by a dedicated team of instructors who teach the lifespan development course and believe in the importance of taking a cultural approach to human development.
|Number of Pages:||740|
|Author:||Arnett, Jeffrey Jensen|
|Publication Date:||May, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 11.25 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.